I love you very

Sookai

Fluff! >3<

+×+

Hueningkai usually just posts about his daily life, food, pictures of stuff, his plushies, and sometime of him and his boyfriend soobin. But it's very rare for him to post on his story.

Especially words.

So when soobin saw his new post he immidietly reacted

Soobin called him and it rung for a while before kai answered.

Kai didn't say anything he just kept quiet.

"What did I do.. I'm sorry if I hurt you. What can I do so you can forgive me" he said his voice sweet and whispery.

"....how did you know I was talking about you?" Kai asked.

"I didn't. But even if it wasn't about me I couldn't risk it. I dont want to think that you're mad at me even a little. So I'm sorry for whatever I did." Soobins voice always brought the younger comfort.

The reason Hueningkai was mad at soobin was because soobin had promised to take him to an art gallery today but forgot.

Sure it wasn't a big deal forgetting he could have just reminded him and he knows soobin would go.

What hurt was that he forgot about their plans and didn't tell him he had plans with a girl.

He trusts soobin but it hurt that he didn't tell him first. Plus who he doesn't trust it the girl.

He wasn't very possessive or jealous but still.

"Is it because I'm going to tutor eunha?" Kai hummed in response.

"Mhm.."

"I'm sorry baby.. if you want I can cancel and I can go over" he says already in the car heading over to kais.

"soobin.. you forgot about our date today" he pouted across the phone.

Soobin could hear kais whinny voice making him smile.

His boyfriend is the cutest.

"I'm sorry baby.. let's go tomorrow or today at night we can just pack up and stay at a hotel until tomorrow" he apologizes.

Kais eyes lit up "really? You'd do that? Don't you have work?"

"Its fine I'll just take a break"

"Ok! Don't go back on your word! Late go tonight! Come to my house so you can help me pack, please" he says that last part quickly almost forgetting.

Soobin chuckles and hangs up since he reached kais house.

Huening felt so lucky to have a boyfriend like soobin.

Hes never been good at communicating so hes really gratfu that soobin is.

He hears the doorbell ring and goes to see who it is.

He opens the door and his body gets wrapped into a warm hug.

He was so familiar with these arms with this warmth that he melts into the hug.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you hueningie" soobin whispers.

Kai hugs him tightly.

"I forgive you"

Soobin smiles and nuzzles his face in kais neck breathing him in.

Kai giggles "you sure came quickly" soobin laughs deeply and nods.

"You're my first priority after all"

Soobin lifts kai into his arms and pecks his face all over.

He closes the door and moves them to his couch.

Kissing deeply their lips move in sync.

They stop to breathe and nust stay cuddling on the couch.

A/n

Alright that's the end.

I wasn't going to post anything today put I felt bad for yesterday's post 😭

I thought we're going to need breaks in between these ktober posts.

Fun fact this happened irl not everything just the story post.

I had posted "I'm pissed at someone" and my bestfriend asked me how he fucked up.

It was funny because he knew he did something. Obviously we didn't go through the whole love process because we're bestfriends.

We started talking and fun fact it was because a girl who liked him started bothering me and when I told him he defended her unconsciously not looking at my pov

He didn't even like her she was just playing victim.

So yeah I had reasons to get mad and he apologized and even got me a skittles pack the next day.

Anyways yeah

Bye bye 💕