Apartment makeover

Two weeks have passed since I been staying at Shaun's apartment. It's a small apartment one bedroom place. From what I got to notice was that he was a small bed on the floor a kitchen table a dripping sink and of course no tv.

So you decided to take it upon my self to spice up Shaun's apartment. So I decided on something small like ordering food since his fridge is pretty much empty. I bought a tv and a tv stand. A better bed for the poor man to sleep on the floor much be pain full. And some curtains. After an hour of waiting someone knocked on the front door. I grabbed my crutches and slowly made my way to the front door, I was the food for the fridge. I thank the lady and of course gave her a tip for placing them on the table for me. I made sure to buy plenty of apples for Shaun I know they are his favorite. I bought water milk eggs butter pancake mix chocolate chips ham bacon and many other things to cook while I am here. Hopefully Shaun likes the food I make.

After a couple hours another knock on the door I got up again and it was the tv and stand the gentle men's took care of the installation since they seen the condition of which I am in. Next they built the bed and tables stands I really wanted to make Shaun's home feel more homie if that makes sense. I thank the men and gave them a tip and they went on there way. I got hungry and decided to make some food I choice to make beef stir fry as I was cooking I felt kinda dizzy but I brushed it off. Until all of a sudden my body felt heavy and I fall to the ground I was in so much pain it felt like I been hit by a train more then once at a time. I let out a scream I couldn't handle it anymore. I cried the pain was to much to even crawl to the phone. I laid there with tears in my eyes luckily I turned off the stove before any more accidents happen.

God I wish Shaun or doctor Melendez show up soon I can't move my body it feels heavy and numb at the same time and crying was not helping me at all. I felt sleepy I didn't even realize I was closing my eyes and suddenly even thing went pitch black but I was calm. It was peaceful I am assuming I fell asleep.

Shaun's pov
It was finally time to go home. The day was extremely exhausting but eventful. I had a lady yell at me because I told her many times that she was wrong and she didn't want to be believe me. But all I could do was think of YN and I don't know why I don't think she's my friend. I am heading to the bus now but I have to wait exactly 10 more minutes. It's very dark and cold out side today seems like rain is going to fall any minute. Which yup like i said it's going to rain. The bus finally came I can go home now. After 30 minutes I arrive at my apartment. I notice that everything is quiet. Usually my neighbors are loud. But not today. I open my apartment door and noticed it looked very different from when I left this morning there was a TV on the wall. My bed wasn't on the floor. There was furniture and the couch and curtains. What did she do to my apartment? It makes me angry that she didn't tell me that she was going to do this.

I am very upset at the moment, but it was all knocked to the side when I realized that she wasn't anywhere around, so I started calling her name YN YN are you here. There was no answer I called again, and still no answer. I noticed the pan on the stove and realized that she cooked so I went towards the kitchen. That's where I found her she was laying on the ground unconscious I panicked and checked her pulse. She's breathing but not correctly something doesn't seem right, I called Dr. Melendez and informed him that she was on the floor. He said he is 15 minutes away so now I have to wait I kept checking her rate and it was very irregular. I noticed that some of her wounds opened so I apply pressure so the blood would stop Flowing. This can't be good. Finally dr Melendez arrived with a kit he picked her body up and payed her on a bed I never seen this bed before. He stabilized her heart and cleaned up her wounds.

" Shaun it seems she was a little dehydrated which caused her to faint you have the rest of the week to have her fully in check"

" she also cooked that's nice of her and the place looks nice Shaun I like it"

"It wasn't me it was her she brought this stuff with out letting me know and I am mad she didn't tell me"

" Shaun I believe she wanted to surprise you for doing everything that your doing for her let her help you as well regardless she will win the argument at the end of the day"

" please keep a close eye on her again that's my world in your hands you got that" he pats Shaun's back and heads out the door leaving Shaun standing by the bed side taking in the gesture.