Lingerie

I was awakened by the banging on my door and without thinking twice I rushed to the door and flung it open. Too late to realize that Alex was the only one who comes here and he has a spare key so there was no need to knock.
A tall muscular figure stood in front of me scanning my body very carefully. It was only when he made a sad attempt at coughing to clear his throat I noticed that I had opened the door for a complete stranger while wearing nothing but lingerie. I quickly slammed the door in his face and ran to grab my robe embarrassed to open up the door at the next knock.
When I opened the door again I realized that it was the new guy who had just moved into the apartment complex two weeks ago. I've seen him around however we have never exchanged words so what the hell was he banging at my door for at this hour and where the fuck was Alex. Only now realizing that I had fallen asleep in my lingerie and I got no dick.
The unfamiliar stranger introduced himself as Dwayne and said that he was my neighbor.
"The name's Dwayne and I moved in next door two weeks ago, however, someone messed with the directions given to the hauling truck driver and I have yet to receive my furniture." I stared at him blankly as I still had not explained what he was doing outside my door. "Some of my coworkers came over today and we ordered lots of pizza and beers and since I have nowhere to store it, I was wondering whether you would want it because I don't want it to go to waste." He said this while scratching the back of his head like a young boy placed in a very uncomfortable situation.
I was probably still half asleep because I took a long time to respond to his request. I just continued to stare at him dumbfounded.