LYE: 11 ~ Unexpected

Ayooon malalaman niyo na kung sino ang lalaking nakita ni Nadz :)

Dedicated to: @joaquinalaistair

~*~

Nadine's Pov
        My body was completely froze. He smiled at me and he walk towards to the piano and asked for a permission in the pianist. He sat down at the chair and played a music.

(A/N: Music on the top :>)

I took a deep breath and continued my walking to the end of the aisle. I look who's there and I saw Joseph standing. Smiling peacefully. I can't stop my tears because of the music. I really missed him. Whe I reached the end f the aisle. I look at Joseoh and he's like a worried man. I look at the him and walk towards to the piano. And BANG! I saw him playing while he's little tears are falling. I wiped my tears and sat down beside me. He's shocked when I sat down.  After 3 years pumayat siya. Totoyohanin niya kaya ang sinabi niya sa akin last time? Our last met?

"Na...nadine..I will surely kill myself if you leave..." he said

Argh! Hindi naman siguro. He keeps on continuing the music.

"J.....james?" I asked

All of the people on the church was so quiet while watching us.

"You look beautiful on that wedding dress, Nadine" he said while playing the piano

"James....." I utter

Joseph patted his shoulder and we both looked at Joseph. He is smiling.

"You guys look always good together" sabi ni Joseph

H--huh? James stood up and he gets something from his pocket. When I look at it, he kneel down and open the box. It's the pink diamond ring! But wait! Tinapon ko na yan ah!

"James? Tinapon ko na yung ring na binigay mo sa akin, how come na punta ito d'yan?" sabi ko

He smiled again and chuckled a little.

"Retard" he whispered but I heard

I smiled too.

"Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre, this is what you call unexpected. I'm sorry for everything I've down for you. For being a casanova? Well we're the same so I like it. I'm sorry for hurting you, but I always loving you endlessly. I just don't know why, so wala nang paligoy-ligoy pa. I asked your parents decision and they said yes. For your sisters?...."

"IT'S A YES ATE!!!" sigaw nila Shey at Nats

"And the decision will ends to you, I keep myself together for this decision don't worry. Will you marry me?" He asked

I was like O____O he's proposing and our venue is the church?

"Je...james..."

"It's okay if it's a no, I can wait. I always willing to wait just for you. But if it's a yes? I will be surely happy then" he said

"Yes na!!!"

"Go na!!!"

"Sagutin mo na!!"

I smiled.

"And I'll be happy to say yes too" I said

He smiled and placed the ring in my finger and hugged me tight.

"I will never ever going to leave in your side again" sabi niya

"I love you" I said

"I love you too"

And he kissed me.

~*~

I'm in my house no.....our house to be exact. After that proposing scene we continued it. I didn't notice that he's wearin a tuxedo earlier. And then we're married. From now on I'm Nadine Alexis Lustre- Reid :) that silly James.

"Wifeyy!!!!" he shouted

I go downstairs and find him. But wait! Why is the lights off? I tried to find for th switch but ugh! I didn't know where is it. Later on there's someone hugging my back and kissing my neck. Wait is this------humarap ako sa kan'ya and he smiled at me.

"You silly guy! Bakit mo pinatay yung ilaw?" tanong ko

"So we can honeymoon, Wifey" sabi niya

"Honeymoon? Agad-agad?" I asked

He nod. And he kissed my lips. I just responded. He carried me like a bridal style and walk towards our room. Without breaking the kiss. When we reached our room. He placed me in the bed and locked the door up. His body is heaver than I thought. Of course he's a guy. He continued what he's doing. Sorry fellas....it's a private if your making a baby ;)

~*~

Expect the Unexpected ;) may forever na kaya sila? I dunno (bitter kasi Author niyo eh haha) comments your reaction and dedications who wants?