Chapter 2.

LOL This update is long. Like 3000 words long. Enjoy. 

"You wrap around me and you give me life

And that's why night after night
I'll be fuckin' you right"

Taehyung POV

As my lips pressed against Jungkook's, the whole world around us faded away. It's like I had been drowning my entire life, and suddenly I came up for air. I couldn't break away for fear of sinking back under the waves.

We kissed fervently, enjoying the breath of air together, in-sync with one another.

In what felt like too short an amount of time, Jungkook pulled away, panting. His lips were slightly swollen, and his eyes were hazy.

"Tae, I-"

I felt every ounce of energy leave my body. "Y-I'm sorry if you didn't want it or enjoy it."

He instantly shook his head. "No! I..." He took in a sharp breath. "I just wasn't expecting it, that's all."

I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat. "I should go."

As I stepped away, he gripped my arm. "No, please stay. I, um, I would like to kiss you some more if you'd be okay with that."

I blinked, unsure I heard that right. I nodded, not trusting my voice any longer.

When Jungkook's lips were back on mine, everything was okay again. It's like his lips carried some sort of magic fairy dust to make the world a better place just by kissing him.

This time, I could feel our passions rising, our hands beginning to explore the other's body, our mouths making space for our tongues.

My hands slid under the fabric on his shirt, the supple skin making me even more excited. I could feel the small size of his hips in my grip.

He followed suit, taking it a step further by slipping both hands down below the waistband of my pants and boxers, his hands gripping the bare skin of my ass, squeezing with all his might.

"Fuck, Tae, I always knew you had a nice ass, but feeling it in my hands is a whole new world," he acknowledged in-between kisses down my jaw.

I chuckled, trying to also stifle a moan as he kissed the skin behind my ear.

I took initiative and walked us backwards until his knees his the back of the couch. He sat down, pulling me with him, making sure his hands remained on my ass in the process. I straddled his lap before lifting his chin up to kiss him more.

My lust intensified, my lower half beginning to grind against his with forceful thrusts, making a moan slip passed my lips. I covered my mouth with wide eyes, seizing my movements.

Jungkook eyed me with a smirk. "Why'd you stop?"

I shook my head, taking in a breath. "I, um, I didn't expect I'd start, uh, moaning."

The younger chuckled. "You make it seem like it was a problem. I quite enjoyed it and plan on making you moan much more before we're done, baby."

I didn't acknowledge the nickname, slowly bringing myself to kiss his jaw as my hips began grinding once more.

His head fell back against the top of the couch, mouth parted as heavy breaths escaped. My hands pulled at the hem of his shirt, asking for permission with my eyes, which he granted with a single nod.