Chapter 4.

With a sigh, I rolled over, yet again, giving up on the idea of sleep for the time being.

It's been ten days since Jungkook and I talked, choosing to stop... whatever we had going on.

Ever since, all I could think about was him. His touch, his voice, his skin. Every inch of him.

I groaned as my mind wandered more, reliving our time together.

I gave up on the fight.

Ensuring I closed and locked the door quietly behind me, I climbed onto the bed, instantly feeling warmth and comfort in his presence.

My hands caressed his skin, realizing he was indeed only sleeping in his underwear.

I closed my eyes, hesitating.

I was the one who had us stop, yet here I was doing this.

The desire and lust clouded my senses, erasing all of my negative thoughts as I rolled my hips against his thigh.

I clasped a hand over my mouth to stifle the moans as they left my throat.

After several times of repeating the motion, Jungkook turned slightly with a sigh, his long bangs swooping down his face.

I smiled softly, adjusting his hair so I could see more of his face.

My lips pressed themselves against his neck, no intention of leaving any marks, but just to give a light dusting of love along his skin.

I let out a deep moan as I thrusted against his hip, the friction increasing quickly.

As I felt myself nearing my peak, a set of hands gripped my waist, forcing the movements to stop.

Jungkook's voice was deep, slightly scratchy from sleep.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I honestly didn't know what I was doing, but I do know that it felt so right.

"Answer me, Taehyung."

My brain scrambled for an answer. Anything.

"I, uh..." I took in a sharp breath. "I just couldn't get you off my mind."

"So you decided to sneak into my room and dry hump my leg?" Jungkook asked, and, unable to see him due to the lack of lighting, I could tell he had a raised eyebrow.

"I'm so sorry. I..." I started to lift myself up. "I should go. I shouldn't be here. I'm disgusting for even coming here."

As I went to slide out of his grip, he tightened it.

"Kim Taehyung!" He was still whispering, not wanting to wake the rest of the group in their respective bedrooms. I heard rustling and felt movement on the bed until the lamp was turned on, providing enough lighting to see his face.

His hair was disheveled from sleep, but his eyes wore a sense of sadness.

I tried to avoid looking at his bare chest.

He sat up, encouraging me to do the same. We sat in silence, face-to-face, before he grabbed my hands.

"Taehyung, you are anything but disgusting. You are full of love, and every ounce of that love radiates from your pores. If anything, I'm disgusting because I definitely woke up and pretended to still be asleep as you pleasured yourself for a minute until realization set in."

He looked down at his lap, causing me to glance down as well, noticing the slight tent in his underwear.

"I'm so ashamed that I have these feelings for you, Taehyung, but I can't help but want to love you every second of every day. Seven days a week."