Children.

When you lose someone, you try to remember the last time you were together. The last time you saw them. And most of the time, it's a blurry memory, because at that time you had no idea it would be the last.

"Izuku!!!" A young woman called, running to a green haired child and lifting him, spinning him around in the air. "Haha! Hi aunty!!" He smiled, hugging her arm tightly as she brought him into a hug.

"Mom give me Deku I wanna say hi!!" A small boy complained, rushing to the woman side. She set Izuku down and he hugged the boy beside the woman. "Hey Deku!!!" He laughed, hugging his friend.

"Hi Kacchan! Hey hey, wanna go watch those new hero shows?!" The green haired bow jumped around excitedly. The blonde boy nodded, they started to rush to the living room when the blonde was stopped.

"Katsuki," His mother started. "Promise me something okay?" The boy stared into her eyes curiously, seeing how Izuku's mother passed them by quietly and went into the kitchen from the corner of his eyes. "Stay by Izuku's side okay? He'll do the same for you, I'm sure." She smiled gently, which was rare for the woman who always scowled at her demon spawn.

He nodded, running off to the living room where Izuku was laying on the couch. "Look look Kacchan! He has explosion powers!!" The boys loved watching superhero everything, which was probably the cutest thing in the world. "Come sit come sit!!!" Izuku pat the spot beside him, sitting up as Katsuki sat on the couch with a grin.

Katsuki was the kid that mimicked the sound effects on shows and movies, jumping around and yelling "boom!" Or "pow!" Every time there was an explosion. Izuku was the commenter, he said and observed everything he could in a show. Both were the embodiment of annoying TV watchers.

Mitsuki and Inko were close friends since high school, when Mitsuki got pregnant Inko was ecstatic, the finding out she was pregnant as well. They instantly decided they'd try their hardest to make the two friends, which happened by fate one day.

After a few hours the women started cooking dinner, Masaru, Mitsuki's husband, came home from work and helped the two. Inko went to the living room to get the boys and smiles, the two were tangled in blankets together on the couch, snoring softly.

"Inko do you know-" Mitsuki walked in and glanced at the scene, taking out her phone and taking pictures. "Ahem...WAKE UP!!!!!" The boys squealed, falling off of the couch in a heap of blankets. Inko pouted and popped her friend on the head "Ha! Dinner's ready boys." She laughed.

"Oh come on...They were so cute!! Send me that picture!!" Inko complained, walking with her to the dining room.

The boys just sat confused on the floor before groaning and going to the kitchen.