ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

——————————

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ.

VONI PUT HER GLOCK IN HER WAISTBAND BEFORE LEAVING, "you reaaaady?" mari dragged, flinging her arm around voni's shoulder.

"ion even knoooow, this nigga been pressing me for dumb long now." she spoke making mari giggle as they continued walking down the block. she was talking about how this random ass youtuber noti suddenly spamming her dms talking about how she should do a video with him. she been got dms about that but this was different cause he was repeatedly texting her ova and ova again.

& it had been TWO WEEKS since she slept over dd's house and since he went live, everyone seeing voni.

so everyone was dead goin crazy over voni, she had people tagging her in their post whether it's niggas feening for her or niggas wanting her to drop again — it be both too.

it'd be dumb shit like ❝ murda come home so you can drop ya music again ❞ and voni would just be laughing over it, not actually thinking about dropping nun. along with that she also had dd's lil fanbase now following with her, asking mad questions about her and dd. like dd be streaming and he be getting them questions about him and von and he be like   ❝ that's my muddy ❞ theeeen they be talking about her on his lap, cause they was screenshotting the hell outta that putting it everywhere.

but dd be smiling onna inside whenever they be talking about voni, cause he just couldn't not smile whenever she was mentioned — this nigga had a big ass crush on her now. they spent a whole lotta time together too, her coming over with mari to his house or to the studio and she always somehow found herself sleeping over in his bed with him. she just liked being near him frl, dd gave her a sense of comfort that hasn't seen in a while, especially from a nigga. she loved laying on him a whole lot too, she'd would say that's the best typa sleep she got in a while. 

& dd just liked being around her too, more than her though. he just stayed silent observing her sometimes, cause this nigga was still taken aback by how sometimes she'll randomly pull out her glock and start talking to him about it. he started to know for a fact her guns were prolly her most prized possession — she for real loves them.