Sonic Prime: A Sharttering Existence

Third p.o.v

Somewhere in Green Hill, where a house can be located where four siblings are not actually siblings but two of them are actually half brothers while the other two are adopted siblings.

Shadow started to walk out of the house and look for a Chaos Emerald. "I'll be back" he said

"How long will you be gone this time?" ask Eclipse

Shadow stops and turns to face his brother. "For a while I suppose" Shadow has been looking for a Chaos Emerald for a while now, he goes on and looks for one during the day and comes back at night.

"Oh, then please be careful Shadow" said Lili

"I'm the Ultimate Life Form, I know when to be careful" said Shadow

"We know but we want you to be safe, we care about you Shadow" Gadget added. Shadow looks at his siblings and gives them a nod then runs off to hopefully find a Chaos Emerald.

Lili and Eclipse sigh at Shadow, yes he is the Ultimate Life form and can take care of himself but there will be a time when something gonna happen. "Let's not worry too much about Shadow. He can take care of himself" said Gadget, to which the two reply with a nod.

"Yeah, it's not like he gonna go on another adventure or something" said Eclipse

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves" said Lili

...

Somewhere in Green Hill, Shadow goes through Green Hill trying to find a Chaos Emerald by smashing the rocks that Shadow comes across. He continues to smash the rock and dash towards the next to try to find a Chaos Emerald.

Until then he finally found a green Chaos Emerald, he picked it up "There you are" he said. The reason why he was finding a Chaos Emerald is because he wants to be stronger than he already is but not only that but he wants to protect his siblings. They don't think he doesn't care about him but he does, that's why he wants to find a Chaos Emerald to become stronger and protect them from danger.

"Chaos Control!!" he shouted and started to teleport around Green Hill. Until then Shadow stops and looks around to see the animals that are living in Green Hill are flying away. Shadow felt the ground start to shake and saw a blue force coming towards his way. He then caught it.

He then saw something, he couldn't tell what's going on but he knew one thing for sure, it was Sonic.

...

Eclipse, Lili and Gadget are outside of their home and saw the birds fly away. "Wonder what's going with the birds?" Gadget wonders. Then they all feel the ground start to shake, Lili then sees the blue force coming their way.

"What is that?" she wonders

Meanwhile Eclipse has a bad feeling about this, as he rushes towards them and protects them with his body. All three of them are confused about what just happened there.

...

Shadow decided to find Sonic and ask him some questions. He skated around Green Hill until he found Sonic, once he found him, he skated over and punched him.

Sonic got flung on the ground and looked up and saw Shadow walking towards him. He said his name but Shadow asked him a question. "What did you do?"

Sonic got up and said "What did I do? Eggman is the bad guy, remember?"

"You literally shook the world" Shadow then started skating over to Sonic, but he dodge him.

"That cause I'm good, and powerful apparently, jealous?" said Sonic