007. the red dawn

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SEVEN!
the red dawn
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SEVEN! the red dawn ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

italicized font is russian/ukrainain being spoken

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Accidentally infiltrating a secret Russian military base was not at the top of anybody's summer to-do list and yet, here they are, doing exactly that.

The group of five had walked through that long and never ending tunnel for what felt like years. Of course, the tunnel was never designed for anyone to use by foot but the teens weren't luckily enough to stumble across any motorized vehicle, so they had to make do with what they had.

Once they officially got to the end of the tunnel, the teens stood there in complete shock but also, in amazement by what they had seen.

It was literally a full blown underground military base. If you didn't know any better than you would think that they were standing in the Soviet Union and not under some mall in a small town in the middle of nowhere. This base was practically its own entity, far removed from the society that laid above.

The place was a chaotic mess, everyone trying their hardest to complete their own task but somehow, working together as one team. It was filled to the brim with multitude of scientists, lab technicians, general workers and even military personnel, who were surveying the area with guns. They were working on something of importance but none of the teens knew exactly what.

"Shit." Steve had quickly pulled the other teens to hide behind a large crate, when someone had walked right by them. They couldn't get caught or else they could face brutal consequences.

"Red Dawn." Dustin pointed out in disbelief.

"I saw it." Erica announced suddenly, earning wide eyed looks from the others. "First floor, northwest."

"Saw what?" Ashley pondered.

"The comms room." Erica confirmed.

"You saw the comms room?" Steve questioned.

"Correct." Erica nodded.

"Are you sure?" Dustin asked the girl.

"Positive. The door was open for a second and I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there." Erica explained.

"That could be a hundred different things." Dustin pointed out.

"I'll take those odds." Robin nodded.