01 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ & ᴘᴇᴄᴋ ᴋɪss

Life takes an unexpected turn within a day or even a second.

We stay inside our closeted doors thinking that everything is fine while outside the world many things are happening.

Just like Aera,the bubbly girl doesn't know that her parents are planning to get her married to a rich man just for them to get a benefit. They know that their child will say yes to the marriage cuz ever since she was a little kid,she had been a hopeless romantic who wanted a Prince charming.

And the man she is going to marry is indeed a Prince charming,she is going to marry a young handsome man in his early 20s,very much handsome that girls wants to be called his but the man doesn't care about love.

It's all waste of time.

Why must someone fall in love?

First you fall in love,it blossoms like a flower in spring season,it gets too sweet like chocolate,it gets more intense than a hangover and at the end---

It's always the same----

Just like the saddest movies,a hero and heroine breaks up in a dramatic way.

It's all wastage.

Bad waste of time.

Meanwhile Aera thinks the opposite---

Love isn't waste of time maybe a good waste of time.

Love is pure and it's good to be in love. Having someone who loves you with his all is the best feeling ever,you won't ask for anything.

You'll just ask for one thing and that is---

He should be beside you for life.

Aera wants that kind of man. A man who will love her the most,a man who will put her first in everything,who will take care for her.

She wants her man to be deeply in drunk in her love---- no going back.

It's dumb to others but that's what she wants.

A romantic man.

"Aera,we've something to tell you." The father starts after sharing a look with his wife.

The family of four including Aera's pet dog,Moon. They are sitting on the dinner table eating their night meal,Aera is feeding Moon while eating her meal too time to time.

"What?" The daughter asks.

"You know that your father's company is sinking,right?" The mother joins the father with a hesitant question.

"Yes. She replies. Have you finally found a solution?" Aera asks suddenly getting interested in the family small talk. She is interested cuz she wants her father to finally be at peace,all his problems to end.

"Yes." The parents reply in unison.

"What's the solution?" She asks with curiosity,her eyebrows raises.

"Here." The father hands over his phone to her daughter.

"Woah! Aera can't help but keep her eyes wide open,that reaction you get when you see a precious stone it's the same with her. She is seeing a young handsome man who is perfectly good looking,his looks defining how majestic and splendid he is,alluring features. Moon is trying to peek through the phone and Aera shows him the man,he starts jumping excitedly,Aera cooes.

 Moon is trying to peek through the phone and Aera shows him the man,he starts jumping excitedly,Aera cooes

"Who is this man?" She asks with curious eyes.

"Kim Taehyung,5'10ft tall,24 Years old and a CEO of Kims Enterprise." The father explains.

"G-good--- but why you telling me all his information?" She asks giving back her father his phone,she is planning to steal the photo later so she sees the man every night before she goes to sleep just like her other handsome male posters.

"You're going to marry him."

"What?"

~

Life can really change within a second indeed.

Who thought a hopeless romantic girl who always wanted to have a handsome young man to be her lover will actually be her husband. Actually she knew that husband was a big word that's why she just wished to have a handsome boyfriend and any random man to be her husband-----

God is really good,she fulfilled her wish just like that and she is still thinking that it's a dream.

Walking down the aisle,wearing a long white gown,holding a bride bouquet with different beautiful and versatile flowers,her face hidden behind the veil.

She wants someone to pinch her and tell her it's a dream cuz it was just last week she got to know about the man and today she is going to be his wife----- The excited barking of Moon brings a smile on her face,a realization that it's really happening.

It's not just a beautiful dream.

She is going to get married to a handsome man,be with him for the rest of her life. She can't help but be nervous and excited at the same time.

The two exchanges the wedding vows.

It's the time to kiss the bride.

Aera feels a combination of anxiety,dread and excitement all at once,she is nervous. Her palms are getting sweaty,the heart rate increasing and fluttery nervous stomach feeling.

Taehyung is unveiling her veil,they are going to kiss,a gorgeous man is going to kiss her,a good looking man she thought that they only exist in fairy tales and movies.

She keeps her head hanged low,facing the man's face is going cause a wild jump of butterflies in her stomach.

Taehyung fully unveils her,he gets closer,she smells his intoxicating breath,more closer that she feels his breath near her lips and the alluring scent.

It happens in a double quick time,she didn't had time to feel it all cuz Taehyung just pecks her lips not going deep at all.

Aera always wanted her wedding kiss to be the best one but------

Her husband didn't fulfill her wish.

She thought maybe the man is uncomfortable as they didn't met before the marriage.

A bit extraordinary-----

They met on their wedding day cuz the man was outside the country for business work.

Is he going to kiss her on the wedding night?

Maybe Yes-----

Or No.

........

ILY