22 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22: ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ & ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ 2

"You had to leave just after helping yourself. I didn't give you any right to sit on my matrimonial bed." Taehyung gives Hani a stern look,who stands up quickly.

"I'm sorry,Mr Ki---

"Sir."

"What?"

"It's Sir for you. Don't ever call me,Mr Kim." He points out humorlessly.

Actually,he is used to Aera's 'Mr Kim'. Only she can call him that.

"Ok--

"This is the file. He gives Hani the file. Don't call me and tell me what Mr Yang says,you will call Yoongi hyung and he'll tell me tomorrow. Leave now." Taehyung moves from the door so she can pass.

"Mr Ki-- I'm sorry,Sir. I know you fought with your wife because of me but---

"It's between my wife and I. If we fight,it's me and her who will solve it. Don't poke your nose in my life. Leave now." Hani bows with a sad face and leaves the room.

"Ugh!" He pulls out his hair in frustration.

He quickly takes his laptop and sits on the bed. He brushes his hair with his fingers and wipe his face.

He then smiles faintly after seeing his mother on FaceTime.

"Hello,Eomma." He waves his hand.

"Oh my God,Tae! You called on FaceTime." She puts her hand over the mouth extremely astonished.

"Hey,Eomma. You're being dramatic now. What's with the tears?" He asks when he notices Young hee's eyes getting Eomma.

"I just missed you. She chuckles softly. So how are you and Aera?" She asks quickly.

Taehyung bites his lip,his eyes moving around while contemplating.

"You fought again?" She gives her son a glare.

"I don't know what's happening,Eomma. We're starting to get along but then it doesn't take time to fight." He says sadly.

"What's the reason you're fighting alot?" She asks carefully.

"It's because of my secretary. She---

"Hey,you punk! You're cheating on my daughter-in-law?" Her eyes pops out,she tsks.

"Eomma. He whines. It's not that. I'm not a cheater." He quickly denies.

"Then why are you fighting because of your secretary?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Aera don't like my secretary. You know my secretary is a pain everytime and I think Aera knows that and she hates her." He explains.

"Fire her then."

"I want to but your husband is the problem. He wants the girl to be my secretary in a way of paying her father's debt." He complains.

"Aish! She scratches her brow. Jung-Ae can really be a pain in the ass,you know."

"Don't use such words in front of me,Eomma."

"Didn't know you're so holy." She teases.

"Eomma." He whines again.

"You're such a baby! She cooes at her son. Wait,I'll just call Jung-Ae,he is in his office. Don't go anywhere." She warns and Taehyung nods.

~

"I thought we talked about this,Tae." The father has now join the call and he is annoyed after hearing Taehyung's complaints again.

Taehyung purse his lips,glancing at her mother,who motivates him with a smile.

"Appa,Aera and I are fighting cuz of her." He complains.

"She is such a bitch." The mother comments,rolling her eyes in disgust.

"You're all ganging up on her. Jung-Ae gives his wife a look,she closes her mouth immediately. Since when have you started fighting?" He asks.

"Since when she saw us together."

"And why do you walk around with your secretary?"

"Appa,she acts like a stalker." He points out quickly.

"You should let him fire her,Honey. You know stalkers can be toxic and obsessed. What if she'll do something to our kids?" She acts dramatically and the men just give her 'are you serious' look.

Till now,Taehyung still thinks of how his father handles her mother's dramas.

She is so dramatic.

"Tae,I don't want you and Aera to fight. You're the one to avoid those fights,you've to avoid her and---

"He'll pay you." Young hee says abruptly,the two looks at her with shocked eyes.

"What will I pay?" Taehyung asks looking at his mother.

"The debt of course. Your father wants money and I know my son is super rich,you'll pay him." She says with a shrug.

"H-how much is the debt?" Taehyung asks hesitantly. He knows it's alot of money.

"1.5 Million." The father replies.

"That's so small. I thought you'll say 10 million,my son can gladly pay that. Right,son? She looks at her son excitedly who gulps down a large lump.

You're a millionaire,Tae. This money is so small to you,don't think too much. You'll do it for Aera." She cheers.

"I'll send you right away." Taehyung says and closes his laptop.

What a family!

Taehyung takes his phone and does the transaction.

"We will be fine now,right?" Taehyung asks no one,he sighs a sigh of relief then drops his phone on bed.

He leaves his room.

He has to talk things with Aera and say sorry too. Maybe he overreacted earlier.

"Aera! He calls his wife but gets no response. Maybe she is still mad." He says to himself still walking downstairs but gets shocked when Aera is no longer on the sofa.

He runs back upstairs and search Moon's room but there is no one.

Taehyung goes to the garden area,balcony and swimming pool but there is still no Aera.

"Where is she? He is frustrated again. Why do she always leave without leaving a hint? She always gives me hard time by searching her. Now where on the world has she gone?" Taehyung asks himself while taking his phone on the bed,he takes a knit sweater cuz it's getting cloudy and cold.

He don't know where to start with his searching.

What if she has left him?

Oh no!

"No. No,Tae. Marriages don't end like that. She is somewhere around,she is not far. She is just mad at you. That's it." He convinces himself.

He'll find her.

......

ILY