55 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55:sᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

Aera wakes up with all the barking in her room,she is too tired to leave the bed because of all what happened yesterday. Taehyung and her went wild and she must say last night was the best night. She smiles but frowns when sees Taehyung isn't there on the bed.

"Where is he? She pouts,her tiny fist rubbing her sleepy eyes. Moon,you're too loud. She says pulling Moon to her. Good Morning,baby Moon. She kisses the puppy's nose. Let's go and do our morning routine thou I'm lazy." She gets up carrying Moon in her arms.

"What? She asks looking at Moon who is so immersed in staring at her head. Don't tell me it's the bandage,Moon? I'm fine,okay. Don't worr-

She gets surprised when she feels something on her forehead but she smiles later. Your Appa left a note for us. I just love him,you know." She grins and read the note.

Hey,Mother to be!
Sorry,father to be got an urgent call. I swear he really wanted to stay but you know he is a working man,right? Jimin called him and said he is in Seoul so he scheduled a meeting with the funds raisers and he had to go.
He'll be back soon.
Take care of yourself and the baby,okay?
And he said you don't know how to keep quiet but this time you should. DON'T TELL EVERYONETHE NEWS.
-Father to be loves you and little one.

Aera's are widen in shock after reading the note. Everything was fine except for one thing.

Jimin.

Jimin is back in South Korea and Aera hopes she won't meet him. She is not ready,not now,not tomorrow not even in the future.

"I hope he won't show up here,Moon. I don't want him here." She says to Moon who is looking at her.

~

"Good Morning." Soobin says after getting into the flower garden.

"GoodMorning." Aera smiles. She is watering the flowers while Moon jumping around the garden.

"Is everything fine?" He asks.

Aera internally freaks out. "Y-yes. Everything is fine." She smiles widely and Soobin finds the smile weird.

"Your sure?"

"Why are you asking?" Aera inquires cuz she is now confused.

"I-- I saw Hyung going out yesterday at 11 am so I thoug-