Chapter 7 - Tomorrow?

I look up at the window, still shaking so I shouldn't move. But apparently the person close by knew me. I thought it was my sweet Juliet, coming to rescue me. I knew she would be able to find me, my heart swelled with joy and skips a beat.

"Juliet?!" I gasp excitedly as I get up despite my weak limbs and run to the window, stacking the boxes and things in the room to get up to see outside.

I look down and see we were on a high level of a crumbling building, it couldn't' have been Juliet... the voice was so close.

"Who the Hell is Juliet?" the voice comes again; it was in a window right near to me.

"If not Juliet.. who are you?" my voice and my hope, had fallen knowing now I wasn't to be rescued.

I grasp onto the rusty iron bars to keep from falling back to the floor.

"It's - ahh!" The identity of the woman was cut off by a shriek and the grunts of some men.

"What's going on?!" I panic.

I got no answer other than some faint and muffled thuds from next door. I turn as I hear my door unlock and swing open, causing a gust of wind to bite me with more cold.

"Oh are you cold Biersack?" the man chides.

I growl and bite my tongue so I wouldn't be taken, I wanted to find out who the woman was.

He scoffs at me, "What a sad sight, lucky that Mr. Boss man is kind enough not to let you get hypothermia."

The throws a scratchy blanket at my face and it lands on the floor beside me. He turned to leave and I call out once more, try to keep the desperate tone out of my voice.

"Who's in the room beside me?" I ask.

"You'll find out tomorrow." He smirks and locks my door.

I slide on my back down the wall to the blanket, wrapping it around me and sitting under the window. Tomorrow he said... what were they doing to her tomorrow? Was it my fault that she was taken away? Is she facing the same terrors I am going through?

All these thoughts made me curl up in a ball, feeling guilty and praying for that girl, whoever she was. I hoped that it was only she and I facing these tortures, and not a whole building of people.

That's all I can do now isn't it? Hope... Hope and Pray.