Chapter 8 - I'm Gonna Find You

Juliet

After hours of scanning the video for evidence we tried to find aged masonry buildings around L.A. I was an emotional wreck compared to the band and their lovers, with each re run of the video I ended up bawling harder and harder.

Soon Jinx pulled me aside and makes me look up at him. "Juliet Simms, look at me." He says.

Wiping tears from my eyes I look up at the quiet member of the band, if he has something to say-you listen.

"Our time is running short. Soon it's going to be the fourth day and we need to keep hope while we still have a sliver of time. You need to lead us and not be this teary mess. The Juliet Simms I know will take on anything for her white rabbit, and do it with grace and dignity. No?" he raises an eyebrow.

His words shocked me back to reality and I nod with a small sniffle, signaling for him to continue.

"We have to stay hopeful if we're to find him in six days. It's us against the world right now and we need to remain strong, for Andy." Jinx adds, "Now... When I leave you, you will come out and tell us what we need to do to find our brother and do it with grace and no teary eyes. Got it?"

I nod and Jinx spins on his heel and leaves, leaving me in my hallway alone. I wipe my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I looked like a wreck. My long brown hair was in tangles, and my eye makeup and remnants of it are down my face like some dejected Warpaint. I clean up my face and brush out my hair, tying it up and walking back out to see the band.

I see all of them now. Everyone had rings under their eyes from long nights analyzing the video, or researching places. They all looked as sad and worried as me and I was being selfish throwing my own pity party. These boys have known Andy much longer than me, and spent much time with him, it's more of a toll on them than I gave credit for.

I clear my throat as their gazes were on me, "Alright, stop with the video. We will look up the oldest buildings or abandoned buildings in L.A. and surrounding cities, that is our main focus. Write a list and starting tomorrow a group of us will be searching. Enough sitting around in our own pity party, it's time for action."

"There's the Juliet we know." Ashley smiles softly.

I smile at them. "Yes, now let's get this done!"

Everyone's laptops screens lit up the dark room and we all began to seriously dig into Los Angeles history, we would find Andy soon if we kept up like this.

(Gotta love Mama Jinxx (; Who do you guys think the girl is if not Juliet?)