Chapter 1

Hey, my name is Ashley Irwin, friends call me Ash, I am 16, i have blue hair, originally brown, and i have blue eyes. have quite light skin.

i have two piercings, a sleeve of tattoos on my right arm, you are thinking, tattoos at 16? two things, 1. YOLO right, and 2. I'm a rebel. i was giving up for adoption with my twin sister, (we are not identical), in Australia, we got adopted, and we lived there till we were 10, we got abused, we ran away, we got to England, thinking how da fuck did you get there at 10? well we said we were meeting family there.

we got there and so we lived on the streets, we couldn't handle living by ourselves, we gave up ands went to an orphanage, got adopted 4 more times. they brought us back, abused and raped, nah we couldn't handle that no more. we decided to live in the orphanage, got bullied until one day, we said NO, no more, we became rebels, and that changed us for the good...... well kind of.

Hey, my name is Emily Irwin, friends call me Em, i am 16, i have pink hair, originally brown and blue eyes. i have no tattoos or piercings, but i will one day.

i am a rebel, me and my sister. and we love it, one thing different between me and my sister is that, i forgive and forget, but she doesn't forgive, but she forgets, that is the only difference we have.
i guess my sister told you about our journey, well its true that has happened to us. we both now live with our adoptive parents Mick and Linda, there amazing, they adopted us when we were 13, no matter how much trouble get into they still love us.

Hi guys so hope you have enjoyed getting to know the sisters.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

READ MORE