The Confession 🌼

I didn't know what to put this under. So I just used fluff.

Word Count: 1372

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

{ Douma POV }

When I woke up, I could immediately tell something was different. For starters, I wasn't alone in my bed. I knew that before I even opened my eyes. I could feel two people in bed with me. One to the right and the other to the left. This smell too... They smell familiar... I opened my eyes and saw Kokushibo to my right and Akaza to my left. The both of them were asleep. What were they doing here? And why are they sleeping in my bed? And are they cuddling me?! Not that I mind... I think Akaza and Kokushibo are VERY attractive, and I've wanted to hook up with both of them for a while now... It's just... Akaza has always hated me, and Kokushibo never bothered to talk to me.

But now I think I have a chance! Both of them are in bed with me. They came to see me! I should relish this moment. Who knows when Kokushibo and Akaza will wake up? Akaza and Kokushibo are cuddling with me. It's honestly adorable!

I moved a bit to the side to wrap my arms around both Kokushibo and Akaza, but as soon as I touched Kokushibo with my hand, all six of his eyes snapped open. "Ah, hello Kokushibo-dono! What are you two doing in bed with me?" I said with my usual smile. 

He sighed before he answered. "I wanted to apologize for what I said yesterday. I didn't mean to come off so harsh. If you want to flirt with other men, you might want to clear that with Akaza." 

"Oh, I don't flirt with all men, just you and Akaza-dono~! And consider your words yesterday forgotten. Honestly, I'm not quite sure why I got so worked up! So silly.." I looked at Kokushibo. He was blushing! It was barely visible, and he had the same emotionless expression on his face, but I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Kokushibo moved to get out of bed but before he could stand I grabbed his hand. "Wait! Please... " I looked up at Kokushibo his eyes were slightly widened.

{ Third Person POV }

Everything was silent until Akaza shifted in bed. "Where am I..?" Akaza asked, still groggy after having slept for longer than usual. Kokushibo slipped out of Douma's hand.

"Ah! Good morning Akaza-dono~ Nice to see you're awake!" He smiled widely at Akaza.

"Oh great it's you..." Just then Akaza noticed Kokushibo standing by the side of the bed.

"Oh, Kokushibo you're still here." Akaza addressed Kokushibo with a more gentle tone.

"I was... Just leaving... " Kokushibo stated slowly.

"What? Why?" Akaza asked, his irritation growing.

"I don't want to intrude on you and Douma's relationship...." Kokushibo almost seemed... Sad?

Finally, Douma spoke up, "But Kokushibo-dono.. You wouldn't be intruding on anything!" He whined.

"Yeah listen to that idiot for once! We want you here too." Akaza said with a huff.

Kokushibo looked at both demons with his six eyes, seemingly scanning for deceit. When he finally decided to trust us he sat back down on the bed, his back to us. He seemed lost in his thoughts. Douma looked at Akaza who just shrugged. Douma sighed dramatically. Somehow, the demon who is just gaining emotions, knows more about love than both Akaza and Kokushibo...