❗NO UPDATE BUT STILL IMPORTANT❗

Okay so I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I think I want to remake this story. Let me explain my reasoning real quick.

This was my first story I've ever written. Of course, I've messed around with writing short stories in school, but I've never actually written and published fan fiction. It was completely new to me and I kind of rushed the story. I started out with a smut chapter, which is bold and not the smartest idea. I didn't really specify where the story was in the timeline, and I later had to sloppily add that in. Because I rushed everything, I've now run out of ideas to further progress the plot. I have smaller ideas for chapters but it would just be useless filler.

I also should mention that I don't really enjoy writing this story anymore. I've backed myself into a corner. People like this story. It's a lot more popular than my other work. It's unfortunate that I can't really continue. I could always force myself to write. Throw together something to add more, but it wouldn't be good. If I'm going to write a story, I want to be able to look back and smile, not grimace.

Of course, I'll leave it up to you. I'm not even sure if people will even read this, but I guess my only question is, do I force myself to continue or should I discontinue this story and rewrite a completely new book? It would still be the same ship, kokudoukaza. And I'd probably still have the same AU.

Just comment and tell me whether you think I should restart or continue. 😭
Sorry for such the lengthy explanation, I just feel that I owe it to you.

(Also I didn't run this through spell check so excuse any spelling and grammatical errors. I'm relying on pure auto correct for this one 💀)

Also happy valentines day guys. Hopefully you'll have a good day whether you have a partner or not. 💕