Begging and Pleading ❤

⚠Warning:
- Smut
- KokuDou
- Cringe
- Douma being a horny/whiny bitch

Word Count: 1570

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

{ Akaza POV }

"Please Kokushibo-dono~"

I woke up to the sound of Douma's whining voice. What could he possibly want now?

"I said no..." Kokushibo's deep voice fully woke me up.

"What's happening?" I ask while sitting up out of bed. In the corner of the room, Douma seems to be bothering Kokushibo about something.

"Ah! Good morning Akaza-dono! Could you please ask Kokushibo-dono to have sex with us?"

I nearly choked on my own spit. Douma's innocent and cheerful voice, asking for sex.

"What?! What fresh hell have I awoken to?!" I ask, my tone indicating that I am pissed off.

"Akaza has a mission, and I don't have time for something like "sex" right now..." Kokushibo decided to ignore me and tried to get Douma to stop begging for "it."

"We just got together, and you already want to have sex, Douma?!"

"Well... Yes! And it's not like it's the first time either, Akaza-dono~" He smirked at me. The little fucker thinks he's so hot, huh?

"Shut up..." Irk marks were visible on my face as I stared at him with the most disgusted and horrified look.

I took a deep breath before I spoke again. "I have a mission to do, Douma. I don't have time for your annoying antics..." I got up from the bed and started to make my way towards the door when I could feel someone clinging onto my pants, almost pulling them down in the process. I didn't even have to look down to know who it was.

"Pleeease Akaza-dono~" He was whining like a bitch, and I didn't have time for him.

"NO YOU HORNY FUCK!" I finally screamed at him and got out of his grip, practically ripping my pants in the process. I stormed out of the room, steaming mad, leaving poor Kokushibo alone with Douma.

"Damn asshole... trying to get me horny before my mission..." I grumbled under my breath as I walked away from the room.

{ Third Person POV }

Douma followed Kokushibo around the whole day, all the while bothering him. It wasn't as easy to annoy Kokushibo as it was to annoy Akaza though. Kokushibo was very good at ignoring Douma, much to his disappointment.

"Kokushibo-dono~" Douma practically moaned his name. Kokushibo stayed silent.

"You can't ignore me forever, you know?" Douma teased Kokushibo relentlessly, not even hoping for sex but just hoping for a reaction from his superior.

Douma started to poke Kokushibo in different places, all the while, Kokushibo stood still and silent. Finding this unsuccessful, Douma came up with a "genius" plan. A smirk grew on his face.

Douma slunk his two arms around Kokushibo's neck and laid his head on his shoulder. The blonde pulled his hips in closer to Kokushibo's until both of their pelvic bones touched. Douma sighed into Kokushibo's ear, then spoke softly and flirtatiously,