I did so well today! I'm proud of myself :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

GUYS, I DID IT! I did so well!

I was able to take a shower, brush my teeth, floss, and even use moisturizer!!

I know I have a long way to go, like wearing my retainer, using mouthwash, and putting on sunscreen, but I did so well today!

I have a problem where my brain is unable to function without a routine in place, but I can't follow it. And before you tell me what I should be doing, I already know. I know I'm supposed to wash my hair every other day and brush my teeth at night and in the morning, but even though my brain is telling me to go do it, I want to do it, but my body doesn't. My body doesn't move, and then I live with the guilt for weeks.

It's been 3 weeks since I even brushed my teeth, so I'm really proud of myself! I might even brush them in the morning tomorrow!

I'm planning on brushing my teeth in the morning, using mouthwash, practicing violin, and wearing my retainer tomorrow. That way I can slowly add things into my routine! Then after I get all of the hygiene things on track, I'll get my assignments on track. After that, I'll start going on walks and taking care of my health!

Of course, if I don't go back I to the same habits.

But I'll try my best not to!!

Also, my hair is looking SO GOOD today! And my forehead is getting clearer! It's just all going so well!

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you guys since I was proud of myself :)

<3