Colby~ Shower

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting at my desk in mine and Colby's shared bedroom, editing a few photos and also helping Sam and Colby edit their new video, which was taking a while since it was over 2 hours of footage they filmed while they were at the conjuring house for the night. I started editing once I woke up, and now its 4pm. ''damn...i really spent the entire day editing this video and its no where near being close to finished", I stretched and rubbed my sore eyes from staring at my computer for almost 8 hours. I finished some photo editing for the video then shut my laptop and yawned while leaning back into my chair.

Colby had gone out with Sam to film another video, so I was left home alone. I checked my phone to see no text from Colby, so I decided to take a shower to reset my mind then get back to editing my boyfriend's video. 

I walked into the bathroom and started the shower, making sure it was nice and steamy to my liking. I stripped of my clothes them hopped into the warm shower and felt my aches and tiredness wash away with the water.

Colby's POV:

I walked into my apartment after a long day of filming with Sam, the tired feeling hitting me harder as I dragged my feet to mine and Y/N's bedroom. "Baby I'm home!" I called out to Y/N. "In the shower Colbs" she calls out, so I make my way into the bathroom and start to strip of my clothes and climb into the shower and wrap my arms around Y/N's waist and kiss her neck softly. "hello beautiful" I smile and pull her closer to my body. "why hello there my love", she giggles and kisses my softly, slowly melting into my arms. "mmm..I missed you so much you don't even know ", i mumbled against her lips as I slowly move my hands from her waist to her ass and squeeze it gently. " aww ba-mm you were only gone for a few hours" she moans softly into the kiss, turning me on. "A few hours too long" I slowly kiss down her neck and suck on her soft spot, earning small moans and hair tugs from Y/N, making me hungry for her touch and pleasure. 

Y/N's POV:

I moan into Colby's ear as he sucks on my sweet spot, leaving a few hickies then moves down towards my boobs and sucks on them leaving them covered with hickies as he smirks down at his work. "damn even more sexier than before babe" I moan and giggle as he pulls me closer to his body and slowly starts to rub my pussy ever so slowly, his cold rings making me moan his name out. "ohhh Colby! please don't stop.." I grip onto his arms as i throw my head back in pleasure. He looks down at me and smirks more, starting to speed up, then without warning, he inserts 2 fingers and goes in and out with a fast pace, while kissing my jaw making me scream out in pleasure. "FUCK! OH MY GOD COLBY!" I dig my nails into his arm, clenching around his finger, making him groan and go faster. "Shit babe! cum for me!" he growls with a husky, sexy voice, making me cum instantly onto his finger's and hand. Colby pulls out and licks his finger clean, keeping eye contact with me and in a swift motion, picks me up, gripping my ass and shoving his big, hard dick into my tight pussy, causing me to cuss and scream very loudly, knowing damn well the neighbors are able to hear me. Colby groans loudly as he start to thrust into me hard and fast, pressing my back against the shower wall, gripping onto my ass harder and cusses under his breath. " Holy fuck baby girl!!! you're so fucking tight!" he growls as he hits my g-spot, making me scratch his back and scream his name. 

Colby's thrusts start to become sloppier and slower as I clench around him, burring my face into the crook of his neck as I release hard onto his dick and the floor of the shower, a few seconds after I cum, Colby shoots his load deep into me moaning my name loudly. "FUUUCKKKKK!!" we both say in sync as we cum together.

Colby's POV:

I hold onto Y/N tight as I release into her and slowly thrust some more into her, then slowly pull out and set her down from my grip, watching her legs shake as she holds onto me laughing. "Oh my god, Colby you fucked me so good i can barely stand" I laugh and smirk at her knowing I did my job well. " Well you always told me that I wasn't fucking you hard enough, so I finally did" I winked at her and gave her a passionate kiss. "mmm I love you so much Y/N" "and I love you so much Colby" 

once we finished up in the shower, I helped Y/N out and get dried off, them carried her into our room and layed her in bed then slipped in beside her pulling her close. "now this was the best way to end the night" I look at Y/N and kiss her forehead. "Ohh yes it was, I really needed that" she smiles up at me and we slowly fall asleep in each others arms.