Colby~Overnight Part 2

Recap: He kisses down my neck to my boobs and starts sucking on my hard nipples, making me moan into his ear. "Ohh fuckk da-daddy, don't stop.." I pull his hair and moan louder as he sucks harder....

Y/n's POV:
I bite my lip to suppress my loud moans and throw my head back in pleasure as Colby continues to suck on my nipples, then kisses down my body leaving his signature love bites, coming close to the waist band of my pants. "I'm gonna make you scream my name so loud tonight baby girl" he growls with a husky, deep voice as he slips off my pants and panties then spreads my legs, exposing my soaking wet core. "Fuck babe.." I moan out softly looking down at him biting my lip, " just hurry up and fuck me already please" I beg, unable to wait for his touch any longer. "Patience baby girl" Colby smirks then slowly licks my soaked folds, circling his tongue around my sensitive clit, then starts to create magic between my legs. "O-ohhhh myyyy gooddddd!!" I squeal with pleasure as he goes down on me, arching my back as he speeds up. Colby looks up at me with dark blue eyes filled with lust and continues even harder. I grip onto the sheets as I feel a familiar knot form inside me, "da-daddyyyyy!!!!" I scream as I cum into his mouth, making him groan with pleasure.

Colby's POV:
I swallow all of y/n's cum then strip quickly and shove my hard cock into her throbbing pussy without warning and thrust quickly, gripping onto her hips pretty hard. "Holy fuck you're so damn tight!" I groan as I push into her harder and bury my head into the crook of her neck and suck on her sweet spot, making her scream and moan my name uncontrollably. I feel her clench around myself , so I pick up the speed, the sound of our skin coming in contact filling the room. "Colby I'm gonna cum!!!" Y/n scream out as she cums hard making me moan her name then shoot my load into her, deeply. We both ride out our highs then I slowly pull out, the cum spilling out of y/n's pussy. "I think I did a pretty good job" I laugh out of breath then clean ourselves up. "You definitely did what you said you would" she says as she sits up and catches her breath and giggles her adorable giggle. "Hopefully we didn't disturb anyone or the spirits" I laugh pulling y/n to my chest and kiss her passionately. " mmm, I have a feeling that we will be in trouble by the morning" she laughs and cuddles into my chest, slowly growing tired.  I laugh and pull the covers over out naked bodies and wrap my arms around my girlfriend, looking over at my phone blowing up with messages from Kris, Celina, and Sam complaining about how loud we were and that the spirits won't be happy with us.