Sam~ New House Part 2

Recap: "sam please just fuck me , I'm already soaking wet" she begs and whimpers. I smirk and strip of my clothes and without warning slam into her...

Y/n's POV:
I scream out loud as Sam slams into me without any warning. I immediately arch my back and dig my nails into Sam's back trying to adjust to his size. "OH MY FUCKING GOD BABE!!" I scream and moan out as he speeds up his pace, connecting his lips with mine and groans against my lips. I kiss back sloppily and moan against his lips with each thrust I receive, feeling myself clench around Sam. "Fuck ba-baby I-I'm go-gonna c-cum!!" I whimper out as I start to cum before finishing my sentence. I hear Sam cursing and groaning huskily under his breath as he shoots his load into me, riding out our highs then slowly pulling out then lay down next to me, both of us trying to catch our breaths. "Holy shit that was the best sex we ever had!" Sam laughs pulling me closer to him and pulls my leg over his body and slowly rubs my thigh up and down. "Ohh by far it was the best sex I have ever received, and this bed was amazing during it!" I giggle snuggling into him and kiss his jaw softly. "Best way to celebrate the move for sure" sam looks down at me kissing my lips. I nod my head yes and kiss back.