Colby ~ First Night Part 2

Recap: She asks, snapping me out of my thoughts, "ohh ye-yeah I'm okay.." I give her a soft smile then move closer to her. "Wanna get a drink them we can come back up here?" I ask hesitantly not wanting to make her uncomfortable. "Sure sounds great!" She gets up grabbing my hand and we head downstairs.

Colby POV:

We walk downstairs and into the kitchen to grab some white claws then head back upstairs into my room. I sit down on the bed and look up at y/n and smile cutely at her. She smiles back at me and then sits on my lap and takes a sip of her drink. "soo, tell me about yourself" y/n looks at me, her face inches away from mine. I look into her eyes and become memorized by her beautiful eye colour. I smile softly and start telling her about myself, about everything Sam and I have done since our vine days, our exploring videos and now our ghost hunting and paranormal videos. Y/n nods once in a while as I'm telling her about our different experiences when we were doing our exploring, and without hesitation, she wraps her arm around my shoulders and moves in closer to me. I wrap my arms around her waist and continue with telling her different little stories. At this point we were both tipsy and touchy with each other. Y/n told me a bunch of stories about herself and how she wants to move to Las Vegas because its better than Los Angeles, and seems to be her style. All I could do when she was telling me her stories was admire her body again. I slowly moved my hands up and down her hips, making her move up on my lap. I bite my lip holding in a groan as she moved right onto my bulge. I tightened my grip on her waist and looked at her with a seductive look. "what is that look for?" she giggled a little and i couldn't help but just lean in and kiss her with passion. She gasps softly, but kisses back with the same passion, pushing me onto the bed gently so she's on top of me. I wrap my arms around her body and deepen the kiss. She straddles me, biting my lip softly then pulls away slowly, then starts trailing kisses down to my jaw and neck.

Y/n's POV:

I slowly kiss down Colby's jaw and neck, leaving faint, little hickies with each kiss. I slowly grind against his bulge, earning small curses and groans from him. I smirk against his neck, playing with the bottom of his shirt. He smirks down at me then proceeds to take off his shirt, revealing his amazing body. I stare down at his abs and bite my lip seductively, then all of a sudden, my head is brought up to look at him and his beautiful light blue eyes are now a very dark blue, filled with lust and passion. "you're never going to forget our first night together baby girl" he says in a low, husky, seductive voice then smashes his lips onto mine again. As he deepens the kiss, he flips us over so he's the one on top. A moan escapes my lips and I feel Colby smile into the kiss, slowly making his way to my neck and leaves his mark, then moves down to my chest, pulls down my dress so my boobs are exposed. He just stares at them for a little and mumbles to himself, then goes down and stares to kiss and suck on them, making me a moaning mess. "Ohh Colby...fuck..." I moan quietly and run my fingers through his hair. I pull gently and arch my back a little making Colby groan with pleasure. In a swift motion, he pulls off my dress and tosses it aside, then gets himself undressed quickly. " oh my- someone is very excited" I laugh watching him climb back on top of me. "Well I finally get you to myself, so of course I'm excited baby girl" he winks as he leans down and kisses me, then slides his hard cock into my soaking wet pussy. I kiss back and moan loudly as he slides into me with some force. " fuuuckkk you're so tight!" He groans against lip lips and grips onto my waist. " oohhhh yeessss! You're so big baby!" I moan loudly as I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head back as he starts to thrust quickly. Colby picks up the pace and starts slamming into me hard, making me a moaning mess. "Baby I'm gonna cum!!" I squeal out loud and dig my nails into Colby's back, then clench around him. "Cum for daddy princess!" He groans and buries his head in the crook of my neck then starts to place kisses on it as we both cum at the same time, his warm cum filling me up with pleasure and lust. We moan in sync then he rides out our orgasms then slowly pulls out of me, making me bite my lip softly. " mmm fuckk..." I breath out softly and look up at him, his body glistening with sweat, his breathing heavy but quiet. "Fuck this was the best night ever" he says as he lays down next to me, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I kiss back and roll onto him agreeing. "Mmm yes it was" I kiss down his jaw softly. He wraps his arms around my waist and looks me in the eyes. " I have a question for you y/n." I look up and nod letting him continue. " will you be my girlfriend...?" I look at him and start to blush and smile, then nod. " of course I will be Colby!" I giggle and sit up. This is what I wanted to happen all night and it finally did! Fuck yeah! He smiles and sighs in relief, "oh thank god, I'm so glad you said yes" he laughs and kisses my cheek then wiggles out from under me and gathers our clothes. "We should probably get back to the others..they might be wondering where we are" he laughs handing me my dress. I get up and pull on my panties and take the dress from him and slip it back on giggling. "They might be honestly, we have been up here for a few hours" I laugh a little and fix my hair and makeup in the mirror, Colby coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile at him in the mirror then fix my dress, turn to Colby and fix his hair then kiss his cheek. "There, now we look more put together babe" I say to him then take his hand and walk downstairs with him. "Ohh I also forgot to tell you how fucking sexy you look in that dress" Colby smirks and I blush super hard and hit his chest a little then walk over to the others like nothing happened.

Colby's POV:
I smirk and watch as my new girlfriend walks over to the other girls and start talking with them. I grab a drink from the kitchen and walk over to Sam, only for him to be smirking at me. "I see someone had a good night" he laughs poking at the hickies on my neck. "Hey! Don't touch me" I laugh and take a sip of white claw. " yeah I did, and I got a girlfriend out of it too" I smile looking over at y/n then back at Sam. "Wait what!? So you got some action and a girlfriend all in one night! That's my guy!" He laughs and pats my back. I shake my head laughing hearing the girls squealing and looking over at me. I look over at y/n to see her shaking her head and laughing as well. This was the best night I could have asked for in a long time.