Chapter Thirty-Nine

Alice dragged her feet across the floor as she made her way back to her cubicle. It was after school hours and right after she had just emptied all her feelings onto him, and he had rejected her. Her heart felt like it was in pieces and as she pushed the door to the office open, she willed herself to cry everything out, but the tears refused to come.

Standing before her cubicle, she sighed. She forgot to return to the classroom to collect her things. She would have to return and leave some things at her desk before she set off for home. She sighed again, turning around. She was about to take a few steps from her table when the office door blasted open, and she saw Keanu at the doorway, his hand fixed to the glass door, which had some cracked lines from the impact.

"Keanu?"

He blazed through the office, rounding the corner and closing the distance between them in the blink of an eye. His lips crashed desperately onto hers and her nails dug into his back, her mouth fighting with his. He bit hard onto her lip and kissed her roughly, and she panted for air as she kissed him back.

He parted from her. "Fucking hell, Alice," he said. "I fucking abhor you."

"I need you inside, now!" she gasped.

He pushed her back against her desk and flipped her over, bending her over the table. He ripped the zipper at the side of her skirt and tore it to pieces, yanking it away from her body. Pushing her shirt up, he loosened himself from his pants and slid her panties down her thighs.

"You're horrible," he said as he pushed her back into the desk and sheathed himself in her in one quick thrust. She cried out in pleasure and he pulled out only to thrust back into her with all his force.

He thrust, thrust, thrust into her as the desk rattled with each thrust. He held onto her shoulder, keeping her fixed to the desk as he rammed into her repeatedly, thrusting into her with his cock until her world spun. Thrusting again, he sped up as the orgasm rocked their bodies in the next instant, and her pussy spasmed around his cock.

They came to a stop, their chests heaving, breaths spent. He put a hand on the desk and collected her hair to the side. Lowering himself to her, he placed a soft kiss on her temple and brushed her hair back from her forehead.

"Alice, fuck, I can't function around you," Keanu said.

"Well, you obviously can," she said and they laughed.

"I swear I'll break every rule for you. I swear it."

"Break it again, then," she said, turning around and cupping his nape. She drew him to her and kissed him, licking his lips before her tongue met his. He lifted her up and put her on the table, then pushed her back onto it. He tore her shirt into pieces, and the buttons pattered to the ground.

"Fuck yeah," he said, putting her legs against his shoulders. He rubbed a thumb against her clit and flicked it, causing her body to jerk in desire.

Reaching up to her bra, he pulled it down to reveal her breasts. The underwire caught below her breasts and perked them up, her peaks hardening. He caressed one breast as he teased his tip across her clit, running it up and down.

Dragging his cock down to her opening, he pushed in slightly, his finger still circling her clit. She shivered in pleasure as he pushed in and in, until he was fully inside of her.

"How do you want it, lover?"

"Hard and fast," she sighed. "Now!"

He half-smiled, ramming into her blindingly fast. She gripped onto the edge of her table as her body shook to and fro, her breasts bouncing in his grasp. She placed her hand over his on her breast and cried out as he pounded into her, with each thrust harder than the last.

Thrusting his cock repeatedly into her, their bodies erupted in a climax that wrecked their insides. He pulled out in an instant, and she fell to the ground in front of the desk, her face lifted upwards. He ejaculated on her lips, and she parted them to swallow his cum. She licked it off her lips, putting one finger in and tasting him as she gazed into his eyes tauntingly.

"That's it, you're not sleeping tonight," he told her.

She laughed, then got to her feet. She dressed in her lingerie, and gave him a teasing smile before she bounded down the office towards the door.

"Alice!"

"If you want it, Keanu, then come get it," she said, before she left for the school pool.