Queen of my heart (requested)

Requested by   Peoples102

TW: Panic attack

You sing the opening at one show of The Eras Tour. You and Taylor are dating, but secretly.

Word count: 2.2K

_______________________________________________________

Taylor squeezes your hand, lets go of it and walks on the stage with you.

"Hello guys, and WELCOME TO THE ERAS TOUR!!! I'm glad I can be here tonight, and I'm glad I was able to bring my best friend, Y/n L/n with me! Mic to you, Y/n!" She hands you the mic and you take it.

"Well, uhm, hi" you say awkwardly. "Some of y'all may know me, but I'm absolutely not as famous as this wonderful woman next to me" you point at Taylor. "Can we please just have like, a total appreciation for how wonderful she is?" you ask to the crowd.

The crowd starts screaming even more and applauses. You notice Taylor looking at you, turn around and smile at her. You see a small blush on her cheeks and her shy smile. You grin. You never fail to make her shy and blushing like a teenage girl again.

Taylor takes the mic again "Well uhm" she clears her throat. "Thanks for that, I have to say, I did not see this coming" The crowd applauds more and Taylor smiles brightly. "Thank you so much. Now let's give the honor to my g- to my best friend Y/n"

You tilt your head and look at her, smiling. Taylor returns the gaze and then quickly looks down, she just almost announced your relationship. You take the mic again. "Everyone say thanks to Taylor for coming here tonight and we say thanks to you for coming here tonight"

The crowd screams "THANKS" and you smile. Then you start singing the most popular songs of yours.

(A/N: won't name them cuz I'm too lazy to make song names up lmao)

Taylor stands almost off stage while you sing, looking at you. Almost nobody looks at her, because they don't even notice she's still on stage. Taylor's eyes sparkle when she looks at you and she smiles brightly. Her eyes are almost hearts when she looks at you, hears you singing and exploding from being proud of her girlfriend who sings on stage.

Someone from her team brings her a chair and she sits down, resting her chin on her palm, she keeps looking at you, lovestruck. When you start singing a lovesong, your lovesong, her lovesong. The song you wrote about her. The song she heard as first person ever, the one you played her when you first said 'I love you' to each other.

When you start singing the chorus, you turn your head for a short time to Taylor and smile at her. Taylor smiles even more than she already did and her eyes literally sends hearts to you.

She's so lost in the moment, she doesn't even notice that the song ended. She doesn't notice that you come up to her. "Taylor" you say. "Your part" Taylor flinches at the sudden near of you. "Oh god, you had to scare me, huh?" You chuckle "It's not my fault that you were lost in the moment" Taylor blushes slightly.

"You were the one writing and singing this song, so it is your fault" she mumbles and you smile. "Anyways" you point to the main stage and she nods. Both of you walk to the mic, you behind Taylor who wears the purple speak now dress, although you're gonna sing a song from Lover together. Taylor glances at you one last time and then grabs the mic. "If this wasn't an amazing performance! Please, a BIG applause for Y/n here!" she says and the crowd starts applauding loudly.

You do enjoy the applause, but it also makes you kind of uncomfortable. "You know, when I normally bring special guests, they sing and then I sing, and the people who open sing and then I sing, but this time, we planned it other. Me and Y/n are gonna sing a song together, one of mine, but she helped me writing the song. We actually wrote it together, with Jack Antonoff, but Y/n and I put about the same affort into writing it..."