A surprise?

i decided to write an end, and if yall want a part 2 with future, i'll do it. i hope yall like it, its the longest one i've ever written lmao.

feel free to comment your thoughts!

TW: self-doubt

You and Taylor have been a couple for 5 years, both of you are 25 (but her albums are still all she has right now). You live together

Word Count: 6.7K

_____________________________

You wake up because you feel a soft kiss on your forehead.

"good morning baby" you hear Taylor whispering. You slowly open your eyes and start smiling a little bit. "good morning to you too" you say with a sleepy voice which makes Taylor giggle. She crawls next to you into the bed and you turn around to look into her eyes.

"What's the time?" you yawn. Taylor puts out her phone. "10 am. I'm actually surprised that you're still asleep this late" she chuckles. You stretch yourself. "I was up too long yesterday... guess I have to get up now".

Taylor smiles and wraps her arms around your waist. "I've got the day off today, babe. We can relax and cuddle" "okay" you hug her. "but I still gotta go to the bathroom" you then say.

She kisses your cheek and yawns. "just come back then" she smiles at you. "yes ma'am" you say and laugh, then you walk out of the room to the bathroom.

You brush your teeth and shower. Wrapped up in a towel you make your way back to the bedroom to get some clothes.

Taylor rolls over slightly as you walk in the room. "is someone looking sexy today?" she smirks. "yea you" you respond and tap her nose "just like always". She blushes. "ohhh someone is flirting with me now?" She chuckles and looks up to you.

"do I have to know?" you giggle "I just love you sooo much" She smiles.

"Do you already know what you're gonna wear?" she asks. "kinda... I mean, it's gonna be a relaxing day, right?" Taylor nods. "yep. We're not gonna leave the house today" You chuckle, then you turn around to the closet and pick out some sweatpants and your favorite hoodie.

She smiles at you "I love that hoodie. It makes you look so cute and cuddly" "yea" you smile and get your underwear on.

Taylor rolls around and sits up in the bed "you look really attractive right now" she laughs and winks at you. "wow, now YOU are flirting, huh?"

She laughs and rubs the back of her head. She seems embarrassed. "m-maybe a little" You finished dressing up and laugh.

Then you walk over to the bed, hug Taylor from behind, bury your nose into her neck and start tickling her. She giggles wildly and tries to grab your hands to make you stop.

"stop, you're gonna kill me!" "god no!" you play afraid and stop tickling her, but a second later you start again.

She laughs and tries again to grab your hands to stop. "you're just being mean" she manages to grab your hands and pin them above your head.

"no baby" you say and make your noses touch. "I just love you and I love hearing you laughing and giggling".

Taylors heart jumps a little and she smiles. "okay fineee... you just love seeing me like this, don't you?" she kisses your nose "I do" you kiss her lips "I totally do"

"well I love seeing you laughing and smiling. And hugging you" she kisses you and wraps her arms around you. You hug her back tightly.

"we'll order something for lunch, I guess? Cause we don't have anything to cook" Taylor looks confused "I'm okay with ordering food, but we do have the ingredients to make something"