*Just relax, baby*

words: 2.1K

TW: smut (fluffy smut)

Infos: top Taylor / bottom reader; reader's first time

Scenario: You and Taylor haven't seen each other for a whole week, since you had to be at university, and she was recording in the studio.

Smut|Fluff

__________________________________

Taylor's phone rings as you call her.

"Hey baby what's up?" she answers with a warm tone. You yawn "Nothing... I just wanted to hear your voice... I miss you" your voice is sleepy and you yawn over and over.

Taylor's voice softens as she hears your tiredness and she answers "I miss you to baby. Wanna come over and cuddle?"

Your eyes light up, and you nod. After a few silent moments and Taylor makes a questioning sound, you realize she can't see your nod over the phone and quickly agree to come.

As you walk out of your dorm on tiptoes, you hang up. Somehow you manage to leave the building without anyone noticing and a few minutes later you're standing in front of Taylor's front door.

She hears you ringing her doorbell and rushes to the door, excited to finally see you again. As she sees you standing there, tired but determined, her heart swells with love for you and she pulls you into a tight embrace "I'm glad you made it here safely baby" she whispers and presses her lips against yours, connecting them into a deep kiss.

"I've missed you so much" she whispers, her voice catching her throat as she feels your warm body against hers.

For a moment, she forgets the risk of getting caught by her neighbors or some paparazzi.

As you wrap your arms around her neck, you mumble "a week without you is a week too long" and kiss her again.

"I know baby, I know" she whispers back. "It's been way too long..." Her hips press into yours. Both of you feel the undeniable heat and need for more growing with every second.

"But baby..." she whispers as she bites your lower lip softly "we gotta be careful... we don't want paparazzi to see us, do we?"

"We definitely don't" You mumble, pushing her inside and closing the door behind you.

She pulls you into the living room and onto the couch as she pulls you close, enjoying to finally be able to hold you again.

After about 10 minutes of just holding each other tight, she breaks the silence, whispering "Can I ask you something?" She locks eyes with you, wanting to make sure you feel safe and protected in her arms.

You just nod, leaning into her. She smiles and intertwines her fingers with yours.

"Do you trust me? Like, totally, completely? With all the media I mean, no matter what happens, what people say or what the media writes about us... do you trust that I will always have your best interests at heart?" she asks, looking deep into your eyes as she searches for doubt or any negative feelings.

"because I promise you, I'll always protect you with all I have, I wont let anyone hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. I really don't want to end this.. because I just love you so much"

you look up at her and blink a few times before answering, in a quiet voice "I don't wanna end this either... I wouldn't be able to live without you, I'm like addicted to you or something" Taylor smiles at your words, relieved you feel the same.