*Golden Bracelet*

I thought, let's try another writing style. If you read this, then I finished writing it and thought it was kind of good.

Word count: 2.1K

Let it be a surprise for what happens, but sex is included

TW: makeout, bottom Y/n (I do like bottom tay tho)

(PUBLISHING IT NOW BECAUSE   Peoples102  WASNT ABLE TO WAIT ANY LONGER)

___________________________________________________________________________

Y/n was watching Taylor all evening. She found her absolutely stunning. While Taylor wore a long, tight dark blue dress, Y/n felt a little bit underdressed with her tight black pants and dark blue, skin tight shirt. They were at a party. While Y/n thought Taylor didn't even notice her, Taylor was looking at her everytime she was able too. She found her absolutely gorgeous.

Would you believe me if I told you I was a lesbian?

Y/n walked to the toilet, opening the door. She turned on the lights, making the golden bracelet around her neck shine in the bright light of the lamp on the ceiling.

Yes?

Water dripped down from the water tap as Y/n turned the water off again after washing her hands.

You seem to have good knowledge in humans, because I am

Someone knocked at the door, softly. Y/n opened it and saw... Taylor. Taylor told her to stay inside and came in as well. Y/n was confused.

No?

They made eye contact, Taylor slowly reached out for Y/n's hand and grabbed it. Intertwining their fingers softly. Y/n was speechless and didn't move. Taylor didn't break the eye contact, not even for a moment. She held Y/n's hand, looking deep into her eyes, searching for sign.

Well, I am, no matter what you think

Y/n didn't move an inch, she was mesmerized by the deep ocean blue of Taylor's eyes. She found herself lost in them. Taylor slowly moved, walking Y/n against the wall. There is not much space in the toilet room, but somehow she managed to find space for this.

Is it chill that you're in my head?

Taylor slowly moved closer to Y/n and their faces were only a few inches away. They could feel each other's breath on their faces, see every detail of each other's eyes.

Cause I know that it's delicate

Y/n was mesmerized once again, not able to move anywhere. Not that she wanted to anyways.

Is it too soon to do this yet?

Taylor came closer and closer, brushing her lips past Y/n's slowly. Watching Y/n shivering slightly. Y/n closed her eyes for a second and when she opened them again, she found Taylor's mesmerizing ocean blue ones only a few atoms away. Not knowing what to do, she stared into them, not searching for anything, but finding longing.

Isn't it delicate?

Taylor moved her lips and connected them with Y/n's. Both girls closed their eyes at the same time. Taylor's hands moved down and found their place on Y/n's waist. Y/n rested her hands on Taylor's neck.

I want you

Y/n found a deep desire in Taylor's eyes. Their lips slowly parted, making the kiss more intimate. Taylor softly circled Y/n's lips with her tongue, making Y/n shiver in her arms again. The tension between them- full of desire, longing and need.