Trailer 1: The Ninja

(So for this series, I paired Randy with Yoimiya's theme song and gave him the element of fire for obvious reasons. Anyway, this will have two trailers per week since these are short and fun to make! I do hope you'll enjoy this new au! Enjoy!)

(Randy's POV) + (Third Person's POV)

Ah, our city. It is a fun place to live in! A game corner, the animation studio, park, theme parks, and a ton more places to have fun and do your work too. All be honest, being an adult right out of college is a bit overwhelming, but I am sure I can handle it! Oh? Who am I you ask? Hehe, that's a simple answer.

There is a ninja clad in black with a red flowing scarf standing on a building with his eyes closed. Two robots slowly approach him as he remained still. Then, the robots jumped him as he opened his eyes and dropped a red smoke bomb to disappear. The robots were confused as they searched for him. However, he appeared above them as he held two Sais and threw it to effortlessly destroy the robots. He landed on the ground with a laugh as a few more were approaching him. He shrugged and went to fight them.

Name: Randal "Randy" Cunningham.

Age: 22

Occupation: Animator + One of the Five Chosen Heroes!

I am the Ninja! When I'm not busy being one of the Five Chosen Heroes, I am usually at my job animating for the Animation and Performance Studio. I just got the job after beating my college classmate, Julian.

The scene changed to a young adult male sitting at a studio desk and making a drawing. His natural, purple, spiky hair was bouncing as he was tapping to the beat of a song. He was drawing some sketches of an upcoming cartoon. He wore a red, silk shirt and black pants. His ruby eyes shined with delight as he continued to draw up the sketch.

But of course, I do so much more than that! When I'm free, I hang out at the boba and karaoke shop.

Shows him sitting at the boba and karaoke shop and having milk taro tea for himself as he was sketching something on his sketch pad. He was drawing the new character for the cartoon as he tried to get the angles right.

I hang out at the game corner to either buy a new game or play some old arcade ones with my best pal from high school, Howard!

Once again, a new scene displaying Randy talking with a round young adult with orange hair and holding a tablet with the latest news articles he was reading up on for the news. He wore a blue jacket and dark blue shirt with gray pants. The two of them were either looking the released games on the shelf or playing an arcade one together.

Though, I do love to hang out at the nightclub. Everyone loves my sick dance moves! It is the juice! I would love to play for them one day! I'm pretty good at the ukulele and keytar!

Scene changes to him breakdancing at a nightclub as people cheer. The lights are shining as he's laughing. He then sits at the park as he plays his ukulele and sings to himself.

Yeah! My life is pretty juice if I do say so myself! I even have the best teacher too! Though, he can be too serious at times, but he's still pretty juice!

The scene is now him bowing to a ninja in a similar outfit to his own gi. The ninja before him held out his hand to release a Tengu firebird and having it fly around Randy. He grins as he lets the bird spread its flames around him.

I do have to keep up with my teammates though. Kim would be upset with me, and I won't Danny show me up. Star's cool and lets me get away with all kinds of pranks and jokes! These are my friends and teammates too. I think we make an awesome team!

Kim is scolding him about being late to a meeting with her strong presence eroding his fiery one. Danny and he are butting heads with each other as fire and ice burst behind each of them. He and Star shared an energetic, explosive high five as they plan their next prank on Danny. The scene changes to them sitting on top of a building in their hero forms.

But it never has a dull moment either!

Shows him transforming into the Ninja as he jumps from building to building as robots chase him. He smirks as throws rings to destroy the few in front. Then, a few robots approach him quickly as he draws his katana as it bursts into flames. In a single strike, he cuts the last few robots in half as a Tengu burst behind him. He released his katana to have it disappear in fire. He then takes his scarf to swing himself away as he cheers.

Yeah, my life is pretty great! I've got everything I've ever wanted! Hey, who's that?

The last scene is him sitting at his studio as he was chatting with Howard. However, they turn to look at two new employees joining their studio. One was a boy wearing purple suit with a matching purple top hat. He wasn't who caught Randy's eyes. If anything, it was the athletic girl wearing a yellow dress and white and purple socks. She had a purple shoes and satchel. Her violet hair was tied up in a high ponytail as her midnight shines with confidence. She waved to Randy who simply sighed and waved back. His best friend waved his hand in front of his face and sighed as he went back to his office to work.

And I have a feeling my life is about to get even better! Smoke bomb!