Trailer 3: The Witch

(Da-da-da! Look, I started Genshin because of her! She's adorable and destructive! How could I not?! Anyway, this was the perfect fit for Star! I can't believe that there have been three pyros. I hope that will not be the case, but they have the best soundtracks! Enjoy!)

(Star's POV + third's POV)

I'm known far and wide for what my family has done, but I am so much more than that!

Phrases such as "The Magic Girl", "Starship", "Weird Perky Girl", and "Rebel Princess" jump out as a young lady was sitting on the roof of a grand library. Of course, more names appear such as "Shining Star", "Shooting Star", and "The Blonde One".

Then, it stops to zoom in on the young lady sitting on the roof, holding a wand, and smiling innocently. She waved to the camera as she stood up and twirled. She is wearing a blue dress with a golden ribbon tied around her waist. She has golden stockings and blue slippers. She has golden gloves and many bracelets on her wrists and a golden headband.

Hi! I'm Star Butterfly! One of the Chosen Heroes called the Witch! Though, I was going more of a magical girl feel. Eh, close enough. I work at the Mythical Library, but I am also the daughter of the Butterfly Family that basically runs the city...

She is wearing a pink, fancy dress with a silver crown on her head. Her hair was tied up neatly and wearing the most expensive accessories. Her father was a short, round man wearing a blue suit and golden crown. Then, her mother gracefully stood before them as she wore a silver crown and matching dress. She held herself high and sat at a silver throne.

Ssh! Do not tell my friends this! They cannot know! I don't want to be treated differently which is why I got a job at the Mythical Library which is also near the KarateCon Dojo! My best friend Marco Diaz works there!

Shows her skipping into a giant library. This time she is wearing a simple green dress and white socks with pink slippers. She has a yellow handbag at her side as her long, yellow hair was flowing freely in the wind. This library has four floors and a wonderful café. Star is seen walking to the second floor and towards the historical and mythical section of it. There are many people sitting and walking around in the library as they are looking at all kinds of books, including a pair of twins in the mystery section of the library. She does her research there and learns as much as she can about their world. The scene changed to her walking by a dojo where a young man was waving to her. He wore a white sport shirt and blue jeans. He has darker skin color than hers and brown eyes and hair.

Of course, I enjoy hanging out with my boyfriend Tom a lot! His family is also very important and rich. He and I are pretty close, because we grew up together. He and I go on a lot of dates and play pranks around town too from time to time.

After work, she is waving to a pale young adult with red hair and purple eyes. He is wearing a fancy black, dress shirt and matching pants with fancy shoes. He holds his arm out to Star and then runs to the park with her. He holds a bucket of water balloons and gives one to her to throw at an unsuspecting person.

But of course, I usually get caught by either my mother or my new friends. Kim and Danny are serious and stop me before I make a giant mistake. Though Randy does help me pull a few pranks from time to time too!

Her mother appears with a disapproving look. The scene changes to the flat as Danny is holding the book while Kim shakes her head at Star. Star lets out a nervous laugh and runs a hand through her hair. Then, Randy pulls her to the side as he holds a bottle of whipped cream. They share a laugh and rush to prank someone.

The best part of my life is these awesome, magical powers! I can blast enemies, fly, and even cause lightning to rain from the sky and explode the robots! This is so awesome! I'm going to be great heroine! Watch me!

She runs out of the library and jumps off the roof to have a pair of beautiful golden wings appear on her back. She summons her wand and laughs in delight as she sees a wave of robots and monsters coming towards her. She holds a determined expression and cast her magic to strike down one monster and kicks another one in the face. She then dives away as she holds her wand close. Lightning burst from it as she let out another laugh. She then swung it to cast a powerful bolt of lightning to strike down the giant robot in front of her. She raised her wand in delight and cheered at her victory before flying back to her home.

Next time, I need to bring Marco! He would love to see this! He'll be so happy that he'll scream!