Trailer 7: Season 1 of the Five Heroes

(And now this is the final trailer before we start the story! I really can't wait to see everyone's reactions to this one. It was created to be different from normal stories I've written before and also the reason why I continued to write. I was almost at a point where I didn't feel safe to post my stories, reactions, or anything. Now, I can with confidence. Enjoy!) 

(Text about the story. The image describing the game part of the trailer.)

                                                                  Another story is about to be told.

An image of a book sitting on a golden alter is present. The book is glowing an orange, red, white, blue, and gray light. The book flips open the pages and changes the scenes. The pages fly around to reveal the next scene.

The second scene flashes to many different heroes standing together and away from the current five heroes. These heroes range from royalty, common folk, scientists, athletes, and so many more, proving that anyone can be a hero. Including the new, five heroes the book has chosen.

The third scene shows the five heroes in a group hug and smiling at each other. Lapis is in the middle as Randy is to her right with Danny leaning against him. Star is on Lapis' left as Kim wraps her arm around Star.

The last scene displays a beautiful, sorcerers in a blue cloak and black clothing. It is night at the city as people are returning home and going about their night. She is overlooking the lively city before flying in and searching for something or someone. The lights glow in the distance to light up the ground as the stars are shining in the sky.

Are you ready for it?

Randy gets kicked by the First Ninja to the ground. He laughs as the First Ninja sighs at him and shakes his head.

Star and Jay eagerly share a hug as lightning burst from behind them, causing the book to sigh. Then, they shout something in delight before creating a powerful bolt of lightning together.

Kim is seen facing Rose. Rose gestures her on how to stand properly before throwing a punch at her. Kim dodges until she gets behind Rose to fight her.

Danny rolls his eyes as Jack Frost simply laughs at a funny joke he told. Danny doesn't find it hilarious as Jack then taps the ground to freeze Danny in place, much to his annoyance.

Lapis is following the motions Katara is doing to allow the water to flow in a gentle motion. Soon, the water is following Lapis' command.

Heroes and villains will always been present in a grand story.

The city of Casus is a wonderful place where nature and technology can flourish together. There is Nature Park, holding an abundance of trees, flowers, and other plant life. The park is vast and is a place where people come and go to hang out, exercise, and spend time with others. The Mythical Library holds the history of their world, both mythical and historical. The Animation and Performance Studio creates wonderful entertainment for everyone to enjoy. Whoop International Corporation is a trading building for the whole word to exchange goods and ideas with each other. Lastly, the Butterfly Family rule the city and reside in the famous, elegant Butterfly Castle.

It was this city that holds tremendous power and potential for a person to become anything.

All five heroes are running to a square. Randy was coming from the right, Danny from the north, Star was skipping from the left, and Kim was walking from the south. Lapis is standing in front of a silver fountain as she smiled at it. They join up as Star hugs Lapis while Randy places a hand on Lapis' shoulder. Danny leans back as Kim holds her phone to suggest a place to eat. The group leaves as the sun is about to set in the distance. 16

That power may choose a person, but the person chooses to be a hero or villain.

Many heroes and villains are facing each other, each one unique with a power and ability. The scene changes to the same sorcerer overlooking the five heroes by hovering above the fountain with the white tower standing behind her.

They are heroes.

The Five Heroes.

Danny is running from his family-owned plumber business, Fenton Plumbers, and heads for Flynn Findings. Kim is talking with Ron as they walk to Nosh Olé café for their break. Randy is playing a video game at Litwak's Arcade with Howard and Theresa as Debbi is standing to the sides and reading something on her laptop. Lapis is in her lab as she is researching something about the plants. Star exists the library as her bracelet is shining while facing robots.

Heroes are busy with their daily tasks, but they also enjoy their lives too. But they are the five heroes.

The scene changes to Danny in his hero form, the Phantom. He raises his hand to create a powerful gust of wind to blow the robots back. Lapis is in her hero form, the Siren, and waves her hand to create a water whip to strike a few robots in her path. Kim, the Spy, is throwing punches and kicks against the robots with little struggle as she holds a confident expression. Randy, the Ninja, is jumping and throwing fireballs at a few green spell spheres. Phantom holds his hands in front of himself while Tucker and Dipper are behind him to create a wall of ice to protect themselves. Star, the Witch, raises her wand to make lightning crash down on the robots, destroying or stunning it. Spy picks up a boulder and throws it to crash on a robot. Each hero is fighting in different locations throughout their city.

A scene changes again to showing Nature Park blossoming in the spring with beautiful cherry leaves scattering throughout the park.

Spy drops to her knees and uses her leg to sweep Dr. Doof off his feet. Ninja raises his hand to make fire burst from it and strike the green spheres cast by Julian. Phantom hovers in the air and blasts an ice against Gideon's magical shield. Witch's wand transforms into a hammer as she swings it to clash against a fiery demon-like foe who is using a fire broadsword. Siren then swings her water to strike the robots in path before raising the water to wash it away. The five of them then place their hands together as tremendous, elemental powers erupt from it to banish a powerful darkness coming from a pyramid like being.

They each have unique skills and gifted elemental powers, and work together to protect the book.

The five of them are standing on top of a ruined tower, tired and beaten. They are holding onto each other as they gaze upward to see their elemental powers working together to defeat the darkness coming from the pyramid. They are grinning as they see their elemental powers coming together to protect themselves and their city from harm. Their powers are restoring everything destroyed in their city as they gaze to see the light shining over them.

Five Sparks of Life