06-Sheep

Waking up is tiring.

The bright blue sky seemed as if it was mocking me. The sun is shining ever so brightly and...

The putrid smell of the alleyway invaded my nose once again.

How many times have I woken up here again?

This is the 20th time.

I stood up and brushed the dust of my clothes. Walking out of the alleyway slowly I checked my stats that I've gathered over the years.

Turns out even after I died I still kept them except for fame, title, and others. I have to earn that every timeloop.

'status'

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: Upset

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 90

Confidence: 100

Strength: 89

Vitality: 97

Intelligence: 121

Wisdom: 106

Dexterity: 20

Fame: 0

Luck: 80|

I'm starting to hate the number 14. What should I do now?

Should I try something new and join the Sheep? I can speak Japanese better now after all.

Standing up and dusting the dust off my clothes I walk out of the boring alleyway and walked around trying to find children with blue bracelets.

Kiyoko isn't part of the sheep. So she's out of my plans. Her blue bracelet managed to trick me a few times but the bracelets are of different designs. This is the best for her. I'd rather not have my dear friend die because of me...

Speak of the devil and he doth appear. There she is eating blue shaved ice. This time her hair was let free and not in a braid, bun, or ponytail.

I walked past her calmly not even bothering to look at her a second time and instead focused on the children far off in the distance.

Before I catch their interest it's best to mess up my appearance a bit. Shaking my hair using one hand and slamming one side of my body against a wall, I'm ready. Stumbling into their view I let out a few crocodile tears before tumbling down onto the ground.

They ran over to me quickly and picked me up before taking me to their hideout.

Ah, How careless of them to just help a stranger who 'passed' out in front of them.

Might as well take this chance to nap.

I woke up and saw Chuuya arguing with sheep member for taking a stranger back to their base.

I groggily sat up and coughed to catch their attention. Immediately Chuuya went to me and started asking me questions.

I answered his questions using answers that were convenient to me.

The ginger seemed somewhat satisfied by my answers and calmed down. Cue, The other members asking me to join and giving me a spare blue bracelet.

I accept their invitations with a polite smile. Chuuya and Dazai's meeting will happen in 3 days time. I should get closer to Chuuya first

The other members quickly did what they can to help me with minimum medical knowledge. I overestimated them by thinking they would get a back-alley doctor it seems. After they were done with me I walked around the base with one of their members making sure I wasn't a spy or anything. I showed him a smile which got him blushing. This is going to a bit easy after all. I'm sure this boy is Shirase.

The next day was rather peaceful. The bruises on my left arm got slightly better and I started wearing better clothes that the sheep members gave me money to buy. I walked a bit behind Chuuya, My gaze lingered onto him even though sometimes he would spin back to see what I was doing. I simply closed my eyes and offered a polite smile.

It's inconvenient that he's so suspicious of me. But sooner or later he'll come to accept me. My plan is to slowly grow closer with him and make him think of me as his close friend..

I'm sorry Chuuya. You will forever be my dearest friend but I need to try everything I can do to finally stop this damned timeloop.

When the day ends we got closer to each other. Not close enough for him to confide in me but that's alright.

2 days later, Chuuya towered over Dazai with hirotsu watching from the sideline. I appeared out of the alleyway while staring at them with a blank face.

[Would you rather calm chuuya down or just watch?]

'2'

+3 intelligence points

-2 confidence points

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: neutral

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 90

Confidence: 97

Strength: 89

Vitality: 97

Intelligence: 124

Wisdom: 106

Dexterity: 20

Fame: 0

Luck: 80|