5. Look at me now

(Y/F/H/S): Your favourite hairstyle.

-

The weekend had passed by, and all of Luke and Ashton's attempts to contact you had failed. Michael felt guilty over what he had done, while Calum didn't want to have anything to do with the drama, he never liked dares like that. But how about you? What had you done in that eternal weekend? That's a surprise for everyone in your school to know now.

Looking back at the party Ashton threw, it wasn't as fun as they expected it to be. You had left the place leaving rumours and dilemmas behind, regrets and guilt.

But it was monday then, lunch time to be more specific, everybody was sat down eating their lunch calmly... and so were Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael, the boys you wanted revenge on. However, it was your time, and you were not only going to impress them, but all of the bullies and the people who talked behind your back, because they'd wish they were you in that very moment, they would regret everything they said about you. On the other hand, the boys were worried about you, they even felt a heavy guilt over that little dare they made you go through and were discussing things through, they couldn't just have their lunch like they would everyday.

"Do you think he will be fine? I haven't seen him all day." Calum mentioned, taking a bite out of his meal. "Me neither, maybe he stayed at home because of us? I - I don't want him to be mad at us, I never really meant to hurt you and... look at him, he's so cute, I feel so bad for what we did to him. What will we do about it guys?" Luke replied quickly, looking at Calum right into his eyes. "Calm down, it's not going to damage us at all, i think we got-"

Silence.

Heads turned around to the entrance of the room.

It was you.

The only sound that could be heard in the school's cafeteria was the steps you gave with your brand new black combat boots. You wore acid red jeans, along with a fine leather jacket, which looked pretty expensive, and a simple white t-shirt underneath. Not to mention you had a (Y/F/H/S). If the boys thought they were oh so "pop punk", you just beat them in their own game, and that filled you with pride.

Seems like you even made someone drop their glass.

Is that how much you shocked people? Feels satisfying.

"Is that... (Y/N)?" Michael asked in a low voice. "Yeah, it's definetly (Y/N)" Calum cleared out. Neither of them could take their eyes away from you, and Calum even let out a sigh, making Luke frown.

You glanced over at the boys, smirking to yourself at what you saw. Michael and Calum both grinned to themselves, their eyes always following your steps. Luke seemed pissed off, since he stared at you with a frown. Finally, Ashton looked at you with wide eyes, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, he really looked like if he was seeing his whole life pass him by.

"That necklace he's wearing... It seems familiar to me" Ashton whispered into Luke's ear. He was talking about the necklace that was hanging from your neck.