10. Revelations

You weren't going to lie, were you? The boys did give you a good time. You couldn't even sit properly on the school chair since your body was so sore from yesterday. All of them had taken turns with your ass and mouth, hell, you could still recall each one of them pounding you with a charged lust.

"(Y/N)? Are you listening or are you absent?" Your literature teacher spoke loudly, making the whole class turn to you.

"Yeah I am Mr. Lewis." You replied in attempt to get his attention away from you.

"Right, so what were I talking about?"

You glanced at the boy next to you's notebook, trying to see what he had written down last.

"Medieval ages, sir."

"Correct answer, so as I was saying..." You let his voice trail off into a non-sense of information once again, your heart still pumping loudly from the nerves that this situation caused.

"Someone's mind is somewhere else... Perhaps it's on that soft bed where you got your little tight ass fucked." You heard a husky voice whisper in your ear, and you knew whose it was.

Ashton's lips brushed against your ear in a teasing way, his hand landing on your tight shamelessly as he searched for a reaction from you.

"Get that hand off me right now." You threatened, frowning at the dark blonde haired guy with no intention of holding back.

"And what if I don't?" He whispered once again, his lips now inches away from yours.

*SLAP*

The sound was heard through the whole classroom, your hand print now marked on Ashton's face as you grittened your teeth togheter. This wasn't something you regretted.

"(Y/N) and Ashton, seems like you're going to have a lot of work to do in detention, see me after class."

"WHAT?!" You both screamed, looking at Mr. Lewis with disbelief in your eyes. Time was too precious to spend it in a boring classroom with nothing to do, apart from doodling in your notebook, of course.

"Do I have to repeat myself once again?" He asked, making you go silent an shake your head at him.

You'd swear this was the longest literature class in your life.

Detention with Mr. Lewis wasn't that harsh after all, he wasn't that bad of a teacher, but it wasn't a walk on the park either, you and Ashton sat next to each other as you tried to analyse a poem he had given you as extra homework. Good thing Mr. Lewis had gone away to take care of his own work.

"This is obviously a romantic poem, the author of this text keeps adding negative remarks, and he talks a lot about how HE feels." You pointed out as Ashton just stared at you silently.

"(Y/N), I couldn't care less about how this person I happen to not know feels, how do YOU feel about the whole thing going on about us, do you hate me?"

That got you off guard. You didn't really consider how you felt about him at all since you were too focused in the moment last night, you kind of liked it, as well.

"I mean, I did have fun, I could get used to it." You said with a grin forming on your lips. "But I don't like what you did to me one bit, I'm not one to forget, if you are really sorry, you should show that to me with actions, do you really regret making that photo? Do you regret making fun of me and my condition for your own social status and ranking? Was I just a tool to you to play with, something to benefit you and make you look cool in front of your friends? I don't think I'm that guy anymore, I could even say I intimidate you now, Ashton. Tell me, do you like what you see?" You questioned as you got closer to Ashton face on purpose, only making him as red as a tomato.