Pilot episode one

Some of y'all may not like the way I choose my cast but it's fine. It works for me cause I just need a visual representation. You guys don't like it switch it it does not matter to me. As long as you guys read and like it, it's fine.

Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane. Chris Browning as Jake Griffin. Monique Ganderton as Aurora Blake. The rest of the 100 cast as their characters. Phoebe Tonkin as Cassiopeia "Cassie" Kane (you)

Cassiopeia has brown eyes and brown hair. She is intelligent, resourceful, and determined like her dad. But she never meet her mom. Being the daughter of Marcus, allowed her to be sneaky, caring, sarcastic, adventurous, protective of people she considers her family, rational, but also irrational, daring, and a great secret keeper.

Cassiopeia met Jake Griffin, one day when she was crawling through the vents on the ark. She fell through one of the vents, right into Jake Griffin's engineering office. Cassie fell through the vent because she overheard that the Ark was failing. Jake and Cassie agreed to keep each other secrets as long as they helped each other. Jake didn't tell people that Cassie moved through the vents. Cassie didn't tell people that the ark was failing until Jake was ready.

A month later, while crawling through the vents, Cassie met Aurora Blake. Cassie then learned that Aurora had two kids, a son, named Bellamy, and a daughter named Octavia. Aurora and Cassie agree to keep each other secrets as long as they help each other out. Cassie not once mentioned it to Bellmay that she knew about Octavia. And not once did she tell the outside world, not even her dad about Octavia. Aurora didn't tell people that Cassie moved through the vents.

A year later Cassie was moving through the vents, when she landed in an empty room, we're all this information about people's kids, and their relationships are kept (if that makes any sense). While in there she found her file, the had, everything about her from her name, to her age to her height, to her weight, and everything in her life from the time she was born until now. While in there she seen Bellamy's file, she looked at it only to see that the father of Bellamy, was Thelonious Jaha. While in there she also found out about the relationship between her father and Aurora, said relationship was around the time that Octavia Blake was conceived and born. Using that information, Cassie came to the conclusion that her father could possibly be the father of Octavia.

Later that same day, Cassie went and seen Aurora and asked her about her father, wanting to know if Aurora and her dad had any relationship at all. When Aurora said yes that they did, was when Cassie asked if Marcus Kane, her dad was Octavia's dad, too. Aurora said yes that Marcus was Octavia's dad. So Cassie asked if Thelonious Jaha was Bellamy's dad, to which she answered, yes as well. But there wasn't anything Aurora could do, because at the time she and Thelonious had a relationship, Thelonious was getting married to his now wife, so she could not tell him that she was pregnant with his kid. Years later, he had a kid of his own with his wife, Wells Jaha. Cassie asked Aurora why she never knew that Octavia was her sister, and if her dad knew about Octavia. Aurora said that Marcus never knew about Octavia, because at the time that they were together, and then when she had Octavia, Cassie was three years old, and was going through the loss of her mother, Aurora decided at that point in time that Marcus didn't need to add a trouble of having another child added onto the mass, while dealing with his three year-old daughter, who is going through the loss of her mother.

But it didn't matter in the end, because 14 years later, Cassie found out about Octavia. At a time Octavia was 14 years old, Cassie was 17 years old, when Cassie found out about Octavia being alive. Now at this point in time when Cassie found out her dad was Octavia's dad Octavia was 15 and Cassie was 18. Aurora and Cassie didn't talk about the conversation again they went about their lives, pretending that, that conversation didn't happen. A year later Jake goes to tell the people of the ark that the ark is failing, and if they don't find a way to save oxygen, then they would be no more mankind humankind anybody left. Couple of months prior to Jake wanting to tell the ark the news, his daughter, Clarke found out about the news and wanted to help and tell the people. The same day Jake was going to tell the people, Thelonious somehow found out, so he arrested Jake and floated him, thinking that Clarke was the only one that knew, being under 18 meant that she was put in the skybox. Jake didn't tell Clarke that Cassie knew nor did he tell anyone that Cassie knew, when he was sent to his death.

That same year, just months later, Octavia was 16 years old, while Cassie was 19. Bellamy wanted to take Octavia, to this party that was happening on the ark, which later got raided, by the guardsman, which Bellamy also was one of. Bellamy got stripped of his guardsmen duty. Aurora got arrested and floated. Octavia got arrested and put in the skybox. Aurora didn't tell anyone that Cassie knew, seeing as she was over 18 and would have also been floated. Once Cassie found out that the only people that ever cared about her, Jake Griffin and Aurora Blake were floated, she wanted everyone to know that she knew both things, unfortunately that didn't happen, instead of being flooded, like she was supposed to be she was put in the skybox, by her dad, Marcus Kane and Chancellor, Thelonious Jaha, seeing as she was too valuable and wanted to know what she knew, but she never gave up any information of anything that she found out about.

A year later, everyone in the sky box was sent down to earth, to see if it was survivable. Among the people were, Clarke Griffin, Wells Jaha, Octavia Blake, and more. Somehow someway Bellamy Blake go onto the dropship, to go down to earth to protect Octavia, since Cassie was in the sky box, she was also sent down to earth, she was carried on a stretcher, when she was carrying past everybody, Marcus Kane seen her bruised and bloodied body, he ask Abby if she could clean her up, too which Abby did, he also made a little gift bag for her, which was filled with weapons, water, a little food, a little first aid kit, and a map. There were also a watch that she wore all the time that he put in, not knowing that it was actually a watch that recorded every conversation she had with Jake and Aurora. He gave it to Abby. And when Abby went to take care of her she put it beside Cassie's legs. Octavia is 17 years old, while Cassie is 20 years old. That's where we pick up now.

1222 words.