⚠Warning and Disclaimer⚠

Attention

What you're about to read is as, if not more, disturbing than the previous ARC (ARC 1).

If you haven't read the first ARC, I would suggest that you would read the first ARC before you move on to this one. This message will appear again once you start reading ARC 3, if it ever comes out.

This is to understand what is going on before you read this story.

Speaking of the first ARC, if you haven't read it yet:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/343313364

If you haven't read ARC 1, please click on the above link and come back when you're done reading.
-

------------------------------

Warnings:

This is a mature/adult fanfiction, so expect these...

Blood/Gore
Strong Language
Suggestive Themes
Substance Use
Bullying
Mentions of Abuse
Mentions of Mental Illness
Murder
Major Character Death (This Time)
Heavy/Serious Topics

Each chapter will have warnings before the actual first paragraph of the chapter, so you know what to expect in this story.
-------------------------------
Since this is a transformation fanfiction, I also must list these as well. This story also contains.

Transformation (Obviously)
Male-to-female/Female-to-Male transformations
Age Progression/Regression
Expansion
Heavy Mental Rewrite
Mental Age Regression
Mind Corruption
Possession
Body Horror/Modification
Anthropomorphic Inanimate TF
And obviously, Spoilers from BFDI(A)(IDFB)(BFB)
Since this takes place in April 2018.
-------------------------------

Heads Up

All characters depicted in this story are at least 18 years of age, unless stated otherwise. This is because we are dealing with heavy topics. And that includes the objects.

Gelatin will be considered 21 in this novel, but don't worry, I'll be as careful with this character as possible.

The heavy topics will be depicted as realistically as possible, and there will be healthy discussions about any dark topics. If there are any violent scenes, then I do not condone any extreme violence depicted in this story.

All characters, locations, and events are fictional or fictitious. Any names of real life people, alive or dead, are just a mere coincidence. Same goes for locations and events.
-------------------------------

Disclaimer

The only characters that are mine are the human characters.

None of the object characters are mine...

All object characters belong to their respective owners.

BFDI is owned by JacknJellify.
Art and story made by yours truly.
-------------------------------

Final Heads Up

If you are underage or sensitive to the content found inside this story, I would suggest that you would leave and read another story.

This story is not for the feint of heart.

By reading this story, you agree that you are old and tough enough to read this story.

If it all checks out, then you're all set to go and enjoy reading this story.

~♡SoulBFKinz/JBK85♡