Sayonara, Island

Sayonara, Island (Epilogue)

30 Jun 2018

Pamela's POV

It has been almost a month since I have left that dreaded island, though I wish my sister had stayed a human. Of course, there was nothing I could do to stop Edward from transforming my sister.

Anyways, I must move forward, but never forget Yelena. She may be gone now, but she'll live on in spirit and in my memories. I may have not been the best sister to her, but deep down... I... still love her.

And anyone who has became an object within past roughly 10 months, if you're reading this, I hope that there is still a little bit of your human self inside of you... and I wish you guys can break out of whatever mind change in which has gotten a hold of you.

As for the others, as far as what has happened to the others who have transformed, allow me to tell you what has happened to each and every one of them...

Barbara, now Bomby, no longer could inherit the family business, without the exact blood or relationship with Mr. Exploder. But, it didn't matter to Bomby anymore since he now had an intense pyrophobia, since he could explode at any moment. Also, rumor has it that Bomby has been eating bananas that he probably panhandled to get.

Boris, now Book, still has abandonment issues on another person named "Taco". It is going to take a whole lot of therapy to convince Book that she is holding some kind of grudge against somebody who doesn't exist in our world (Yet). I know that she doesn't have any of the people outside of her world defined in her dictionary, but hope that she could stop talking about how Taco abandoned her team.

Dona, now Donut, is writing a new diary, journaling down his days spent on this world. Of course, he is still irritable to this day, as he yells at Ginger, now Gelatin, because of the latter's childish behavior.

Donnie, now Dora, has made it her mission to eat all the islands she could find. But one man's means of sustenance could scream disaster for an entire population. As I heard, the island that I have left weeks ago was now nothing more than Dora's meal, and all the shit we have left behind has gone down with the island. And she is not going to stop until all the islands are gone, which may be never since new islands form every once in a while.

Frida, now Fries, nothing much has changed for him. Except he is now admiring those who have leadership skills while scolding those who are mere followers. Of course, he is still this grumpy, rude, and somewhat... ignorant person he was when he was Frida. Another thing that has changed is that he must now replenish his supply of fries to survive, because Gelatin keeps eating his fries, Firey keeps burning his fries or his fries just get destroyed in some other way. He tried to grow his own potatoes to make his fries, but he couldn't use a hoe properly to save his life. Good thing recovery centers exist in this world since the objects invaded Deerville months ago. I need him alive so I could see if we could break him free from the body he was forced in. Plus, with no swear filter in the real world, I heard constant swearing from him all the time, just like Frida used to.