One Hell of a Night at the Villa

One Hell of a Night at the Villa: Gelatin TF/FTM/AP/MC/PC/Mental Regression

[Warning: Contains Body Horror, Blood/Gore, Coughing Up Blood/Green Jello, Mental Age Regression/Adult with Childish Tendencies, Slime Boi/Girl, Mentions of Cannibalism, Vomiting, Attempted Exorcism, Possession, Claustrophobia, and Spoilers from BFDIA/BFB. You Have Been Warned.]

31 May 2018

The car just pulled up in front of the villa. Ginger Lime and four others, Yelena included, just returned from the fair, thinking that Fries didn't follow them to the villa.

But, surprise, surprise, when Amber gently opened the door, what they noticed was odd, Edward was already in front of them, along with Fries.

"Amber! How dare you leave one of my victims behind! You are such an intolerant bitch! Also, such a pathetic attempt for you to escape from the transformations, when you already know that the strings of fate have already bounded you!" Edward scolded.
"You are the one who have forced my hand by forcing those girls to play a sick game! I am only trying to make their last moments as human beings memorable!" Amber refuted.
"Nuh-un! You are in the wrong, and you made me clean up the mess when you're supposed to clean up every mess I make!"
"You cleaned up the bloody mess?"
"Yes, and I ate all of Donnie's organs! He, well she, doesn't need them anyways!"
"You disgust me! And I thought we were friends! I thought we made a great couple, but you had to save my ass when Erinn kidnapped me, and you turned out to be a monster!"

Wait? Erinn? Who's that? Yelena thought to herself as she watched the argument go back and forth.

The argument ended with:
"Never try that shit again or I will kill you!" Edward threatened.
"We'll see about that, Edward. We'll see about that." Amber replied as she walked the opposite direction from Edward, who went into his room, slamming the door shut.

"Now, how are we going to get that job done?" Ginger asked.
"Don't worry, I stored the cross where Edward could never reach, the basement would be our best bet." Amber whispered into Ginger's ear, "Psst, follow me."

Ginger does so as Amber went through a corridor, and there was a door as she unlocked it, behind the door being a staircase leading to the basement.

The two carefully snuck, careful not to make any sounds, lest Edward would catch them. Amber then opened a drawer and grabbed a cross.

"Here, go hide it from him in your room, and when it is 10pm, we will exorcise him. We will get the old Edward back from her clutches." Amber handed the cross to Ginger.
"I'll protect it with my life!" Ginger replied.
"Good girl!"

Then the two went back upstairs, and Ginger did what she promised. The exorcism is the only chance she's got for getting Edward back for Amber... make this one chance count!
-------------------------------
Later that night...

Ginger was prepared for the exorcism, using a garage nearby that the vehicles seemed to never occupy.

Nicole came in, showing up in her goth-chic style again.
"I'm not sure if this would work, nobody has ever had experience with that kind of stuff."
"I don't think you should be in there, your style could make things... worse.. sorry." Ginger replied.
"Okay, fine, but how about you ask Book, she is a multipurpose book after all!" Nicole then left to tend to her business.
"I don't ask your object show characters!" Ginger yelled.

Yelena, Rufus and Pete entered the room, along with Amber.

"Alright, is it all set and ready to go? What do we do?" Amber asked.
"Yes, and all I have to do is-"
"Shout out her name! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy! Evil Leafy!" Rufus yelled out.
"Rufus! What are you-" Ginger then noticed Edward just teleported in there, with a blank expression on his face, creepy. This made everyone scream as Edward approached closer. But before Edward could attack anyone, Amber, Yelena, Rufus, and Pete restrained him.