wtf

Ellepeirce: Guys Jack's a princess@Jackchampion

@Jackchampion

View all comments.

Jennaortega: elle ur so pretty
^Ellepeirce: ilysm
^Jackchampion: what about me ☹️
^Ellepeirce: ur pretty too Jack
^Jennaortega: no ur not.
^Jackchampion: wow 😭

Lianaliberto: bow down to princess jack 😵
^Jackchampion: yes ✊️

Username: JACK WHAT ARE DOING
^Jackchampion: that's princess jack to u.

Username5: who is this girl bro
^username6: idek
^username7: me neither
^username8: maybe it's his gf
^username3: no it's just a winy little bitch who follows him around.
^Jackchampion: What the fuck? You don’t know anything about me and her. And so what if we're dating?
^ghost_face_lover: 😦

Breaking News: Actor Jack Champion is  to be dating ghostface impersonator
Elle Pierce.

Amid the production of "Scream 7," actor Jack Champion, recognized for his role in "Scream 6," has come to the defense of his co-star Elle Pierce in response to relationship speculations

Champion's straightforward reply to a critical comment on Peirce's Instagram post has sparked discussions about their off-screen connection while filming the latest installment of the iconic horror franchise.

Playing Ethan and Mia in "Scream 7," their chemistry on set has attracted attention. Although no official confirmation or denial has been made regarding their relationship, their unwavering support for one another has left an impression.

Both Champion and Pierce's representatives have maintained a silence about their personal lives, prioritizing their work commitments. Nevertheless, the incident on social media has amplified curiosity and prompted conversations within fan circles and the entertainment industry.

Amid the ongoing "Scream 7" filming, the enigmatic rapport between Jack Champion and Elle Pierce remains a point of intrigue, stirring anticipation about the trajectory of their connection.