Part 2

I sat on the ground, my back against a tree. It seemed like I was drowning in my thoughts. But that was rudely interrupted by an officer jumping on me. Like literally jumping on me. turning me so my back is facing him and cuffing me, rather harshly i may add. He pulled me up feet, holing me tightly by the handcuff  and waited for the other officers to get here.

What the officer didn't know is that I had a painfully large scratch on my stomach from trying to jump a metal fence  catching it on the exposed metal that hurts like a bitch, and by him jumping on me he has made the scratch more irritable. And the worst part is I can't even get high to num the pain. I just have to sit here and waite for it to stop hurting.

After a few minutes two other officers emerged from the trees. Once they had caught there breath we started to walk back. I was standing in between the officers. One held my hands that were cuffed one walked In front and the other one stood more to the side. They kept talking into the radios but I didn't understand what they were saying as they were talking in code.

It took 15 minutes to walk back to the hospital we're the police cars were. This time the officers made sure I was sat in the car seat with my seat belt on and the car door was shut and locked, before they moved to get into there cars. Jess was obviously sat beside me texting rather obnoxiously on her expensive looking phone. As the car had started its way to the station my thoughts started to turn dark and the need for wanting to feel high grew.

After the short 5 minutes drive we had arrived at the station. The officers and Jess got out before me and talked to who I assumed as there superior, they spared me a pitiful glance every now and then which made my stomach churn with anger .But eventually after what seemed like forever, my door opened and I was escorted through the station into an interrogation room. They sat me down and undid my hand cuffs , leaving once again for a while then someone I hadn't seen before sat opposite me.

'Hello Miss, i'm officer Watson. We have been informed of your current situation and so just wanted to ask you a few questions in order to find you a new, more secure place
To stay.

When I made no move to answer he continued.' Ok, I'm just going to ask you a few questions so..'

'Have you ever sold drugs to anyone'
I didn't care to respond, mg fate was sealed any way - I new I was ether going to be thrown in juvie or back in an orphanage, in which would lead me
to go back to my usual way of living.

I could see how frustrated the office was becoming due to my lack of on an answer.
'What drugs or alcohol have you taken in the last 24 hours?'
to this I just looked at him dead in the eye rising my eyebrows at him. I know he has seen my toxin report so why wast my breath by answering him ?

'I'm going to ask you again what have you taken in the last 24 hours.'
I still don't answer, instead broke my eye contact and pulled out a pack of mints and took one.

Hr wrote something on the note pad in front of him .
'And it says here that you've been to every orphanage in a 100 mile radius and have managed to escape all of them. How have you done this'
I was quite simple really, almost all of them had 'open days' were people can come to look at the children so with most of them I could just were some simple girly clothing and pretend I'm a child of one of the family's, it if that failed I would just sneak out the window.

'Ok, well since your a miner
i will set your bail as 3,500£ , 1 month of community service and you will have to see a mandatory councillor for at leased 12 months .' The officer spoke looking me dead in the eye.

'Umm, ok that's it for now, you can wait in here until someone comes and gets you.' The officer explanation putting cuffs on me again, before leaving.

Leaving me alone with my thoughts is dangerous. My anxiety was through the roof, my knee was bouncing uncontrollably and I had started to feel dizzy, the room was spinning. The scratch on my stomach became more irritated from it rubbing agains my clothes and I think it might be infected as it was leaking a white substance, but I like the pain. I deserve it after what I've done. The
sense of dizziness overwhelmed me.

Then I welcomed the darkness in hope it would offer some relief from my reality.

———————————————————
Edited
Word count -950