X🔞

A/n-first smut of the book, be warned it not good. Amateur writing here people.

Tom quite literally attacked Lucifer's lips after saying that. He drew blood and bruises his beloveds lips, making them on the verge of being painful, but being vampires, it healed very quickly.

Things were slowly growing more heated than before, with tongues swirling and the louds growls and whimpers of arousal from the pair, and not to forget the Tom Practically ripping Lucifer's clothes off.

With a loud growl, Tom pinned Lucifer to the bed, grinding their pelvis's together can crating the sweet friction between the pair. Pre- cum dropping from both of their members, sweat beginning to form, drool flowing from Lucifer's mouth.

Three loud growls alerted them that their other mates had awakened from the change and they slowly slowed down their intense make out. When they were done, Tom placed a sweet kiss on Lucifer's forehead before turning and asserting his dominance over the other three.

Three small whimpers weee heard as the newly changes vampires accepted Tom as their dominant mate. However, there was still the problem of how their mating was going to work.

"Okay, this is how this is going to work for now, Fred you get Lucifer, George you get Draco, and the you swap when you cum. Then Draco will take Lucifer and I'll take one of you two." Tom said. Eyes still glowing red.

George's eyes were the closest to toms, but a tiny bit lighter. Fred's was more of an orange than a red but was still bright. Draco's was a slightly lighter shade of orange, while Lucifer's was a pale yet somehow bright orange. This showed their dominance levels. Red being the highest, yellow being the lowest.

The newly changed vamps nodded that they understood and Fred walked towards Lucifer, while George grabbed Draco and threw him on the bed. Fed gently picked Lucifer up, making the subs heart beat a little harder because of the care.

Fred placed Lucifer on the bed and leaned down to capture the subs lips in a soft kiss. The kiss was not harsh or lustful, it was pure and full of the love between the two. Lucifer wrapped his arms around Fred neck as the more dominant started to grind their hips together in slightly rocking motions.

Lucifer let out small moans and pants as Fred began adding more pressure to the grinding each time it happened. His moans went straight to Fred's cock, which was all red and shining and leaking precum. Fred couldn't wait anymore and quickly flipped Lucifer onto his stomachs pulling his hips up so her was arching his back, and began to eat out his younger mate.

Lucifer gripped the sheets and let out a loud moan from the unexpected change of events. But, nevertheless, he loved it. Especially since he was being eaten out for the first time. Lucifer reached back behind him and threaded his fingers through Fred's hair, pushing back onto his mates face, moaning loudly.

Meanwhile, Draco was in his own predicament with George, who's smirk never seemed to disappear, even when moaning in pleasure as he was sucked off by the submissive blonde.

Draco looked up, George's member still in his mouth, and began to suck slower than. Before, dragging out the pleasurable feeling for his dom. George reached down and took ahold of Dracos hair, roughly three sift strands, causing a surprised moan to erupt from the throat around him. Throwing his head back, George held Draco's head in place and began to thrust, not very fast, but enough to make the smaller male gag.

Draco's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt George's member continuously hit the back of his throat. A straggled moan escaping him, making George's hips stutter on a thrust.

George pulled out of Draco's mouth and flipped him over, so that Draco was in the same position as Lucifer. But instead of eating him out He grabbed the lube and smeared it over Draco's hole and slowly pushed a finger inside of the warm and velvety walls.

Draco hissed at the intrusion,  it looking over at Lucifer, he saw that Fred had three finger buried in his ass already. Draco groaned at the sight of Lucifer's face. All red and flushed. He looked truly ravishing.

Another finger was soon added to the first and a slight sting made its presence known when they started moving around inside him, stretching him out. A sudden shot of pleasure moved throughout him and he gasped and jolted at the feeling.

"Found it." He heard George say smugly. He pouted but then moaned when that spot was pushed on again and again. He didn't even notice when a third and fourth finger were added, thanks to the stimulation on his sweet spot.

When the finger were removed, Draco looked behind him to see what happened d only to be met with the sight of the twins in a heated make out, and Lucifer and Tom jerking off too them. Draco found his hand trailing down to his member when the twins broke apart.

The nodded at eachother and went back to the two subs. Draco was flipped into his back, same with Lucifer, and the twins aligned themselves with both subs twitching holes.

George pressed forward slightly, just until his head was pushed through the tight muscle, groaning at the heat. A moan was heard from their right. Draco assumed that it was Feed entering Lucifer.

George the. Began to push forwards careful not to hurt his mate. Draco could feel the twitching member inside of him move so slowly, but could still feel at it felt as if moving into his stomach. Finally, George bottomed out and held still.

Draco breathlessly looked over to Lucifer and Fred only to see Fred pounding into Lucifer. Lucifer's sweet moans filled the air as the switch fucked into him hard and fast. The pace that Fred had chosen was beyond any pleasure that Lucifer has ever felt, and Draco could feel and desire to be ducked just like that. To have George hurry up and slam his member in and out of him, for the dom to turn him into a blabbering mess and for him to be reduced to nothing but a slutty toy for the dom inside of him.

Almost as if reading his thoughts, George pulled out to the tip and slammed back inside of his eager mates body. His cock went so deep inside of the others that Draco threw his head back when he saw the bulge in his stomach.

The constant bulge in his stomach reminded him that this was not a dream and that this was all real. He was really the mate to the dark lord and queen and had four amazing mates. But, now that it was confirmed to not be a dream, he reached up and wrapped his arms around the doms neck and pulled him down into a very heated kiss. Their tongues rolled over each others as George pounded into the pliant body.

Draco loaned continuously and broke the kiss when a loud moan erupted from his throat. Draco looked over to Lucifer again, just as the other sub looked at him. They leaned forward and connected their lips as the two doms pounded inside of them.

Lucifer could not stop the moans erupting from his mouth and every time he looked over to Draco, he though about being fucked him too. How could he be thinking about being fucked by another when he was already being fucked hey one? Simple, he wanted two in him but as too afraid to ask. And this was mating. Maybe they could try some kinkier stuff the next time.

Fred pounded deeply into Lucifer. His cock wasn't as big as George's, but it was still big. No stomach holding. But a lot of thrusts met his prostrate dead on. The tension was should if I'm in his stomach and he knew he wasn't going to last long. But when the stutter in the dominant vampires thrusts began to get more frequents he was sure that he was not he winky one close to release.

Fred seemed to feel Lucifer tightening on his as he reached down and grabbed the smaller cock and began to jerk him off to the rhythm of his thrusts. They continued like this until both felt the tension snap, and both leaned forward and but each others necks, leaving their mating marks in eachother.

A loud moan and groan came from beside them and they looked to their left to see Draco and George covered in cum, much like Lucifer and Fred. Lucifer laid down to cuddle with Fredi only to be stopped by Tom.

"Oh no you don't little demon. You've got three more mates that you have to mate with before you can sleep." The most dominant vampire said, smirking growing when he saw the tiredness in his queens eyes.