Chapter ???: ✨iNfO✨

hello there! welcome to the book!

I know, I know—why am I typing in smaller caps?

don't worry! that's intentional!

also because I wanted to try something new for a while.

it's not that I'm trying to do anything funny at all, y'know?

anyways! I do have a book similar to this!

...

I mean, this is basically the book, but I'm rewriting it due to the fact that the contents were very vulgar and insensitive.

the original book was never finished, and I wasn't exactly proud with what I write. at all.

so I guess you could say that I'm glad I didn't finish it. I don't want anyone to feel weirded out, disturbed, uncomfortable, and/or gain secondhand embarrassment just from reading a single letter from every paragraph I wrote. I never posted the book, cuz I only got to the "tunnel part" of chapter one, everything was so unplanned and badly written—I wanted to claw my eyes out the moment I can get passed the prologue.

everything I wrote was so dang embarrassing, all of it was horrible, there was so much cursing, and past-me just had the audacity to add a bunch of slurs on it. I wanted to cry. SO BAD.

at this point, I just wanna laugh at past-me for even writing that abomination.

but never fear! cuz I'm right here!

I've planned to rewrite that abomination of a book for a long while now, and I'm actually doing it!

I won't be posting any chapters daily or early because of school. my family actually has a rule when it comes to devices. which is:

no phones during weekdays.

but, if I get to finish school, or when I get a day off, or when I finally get to have my summer break, I'll work on it.

I'm lazy, though. so the updates will be slow and long.

it honestly sucks, but I'll try to have my way with it!

anyways, I'm giving some small info about the two main OCs. and I actually made a few changes, as well.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

→•— 𝙾𝙲𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 —•←

(𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔...)

•~𝙹𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊~•

𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝐥𝐨𝐰-𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐲

•“𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍—...𝚑𝚖? 𝚘𝚑? 𝚢𝚘𝚞..𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙?... 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁!!!???”•

•“𝚑𝚖? 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?... 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 "𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛"? 𝚝𝚌𝚑. 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊.𝚒'𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛...”•