【𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥】

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

“𝚘𝚑, 𝚠𝚘𝚠...𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎...𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚝...”

----

“oh my gosh!” a random dude gasps out, his chest going up and down due to his rapid breathing.
he clutches his head, letting out a groan as he tries to recall what happened.

why the heck did that sound like...my voice?? he questions himself, letting his hand fall to his side.

“where even am I??” he asks himself in a hushed tone, looking around the void of darkness that surrounded him.

he took a deep breath, and finally had the courage to take a step forward.
wanting to see what waits in the darkness for him. he hopes it'd be a—

*BANG!*

he...walked into something. hard.

“ow! what the heck!?” he exclaims in pain, rubbing on his throbbing forehead with his right hand, grumbling to himself while muttering a few curses beneath his breath.

he hums, before raising his hands, attempting to feel at his surroundings.
but all he felt was...

“oh what? that's cold...” he comments,
quickly retracting his hands to let it fall beside him.
he hums again, and decided to use his hands to feel around again.

he lets out a huff, and ponders...

maybe if he decides to tackle at a random direction...

maybe that'll be his way out!

yeah! so with a determined smile, he got ready.
lowering his stance into a running one,
and prepared to trade his speed for the stamina... if that makes sense.

1...

2...

3...!

*BANG!*

“ah!”

he fell. face-first. on the cold-hard floor.

luckily, he used his arms to cover his face before it could make any harsh contact to possibly break his crappy nose.

with a groan, the high schooler slowly stood up, clutching the side of his head as he felt a headache form after his...unintentional landing.

“that hurts more than a semi truck...” he remarks. and with a sigh, he shakes his head, and takes in his surroundings. darting his vibrant purple eyes everywhere and anywhere.

“a...classroom?” he murmurs, having his hands near his chest.

he then bends over a bit, dusting off any dirt that may ruin his pants—