【𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 - ◈ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓 ◈】

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜!

----

opening the doors of the entrance hall, the pair was met with the sun's bright rays hitting their eyes.

Zenji squints his eyes, trying to get used to the light due to how he's been inside the academy for too long.

shaking his head, he steps foot outside the academy, Jiro following after with a blank expression.

and what they saw was...

a...glass dome?

Zenji utters, staring wide-eyed at the ginormous glass cage, that presumably kept them from leaving the 'campus.'

of course it wouldn't be easy...

Jiro mumbles underneath his breath, looking over to the side while shoving the flowers back in Zenji's hands.

Zenji pouts in disappointment, not expecting his only source of freedom to be limited in the slightest.

well, no use just sulking here.

Jiro reminds, snapping his fingers in front of Zenji to snap him out of his thoughts.

Zenji blinks rapidly, looking up at his older relative with a curious expression.

“let's get going. there's a few people we have to introduce ourselves to. it's best if we don't waste time.”

Jiro states, walking past Zenji to look for the rest of the Ultimates scattered around the outside area.

Zenji sighs, but reluctantly agrees.

jogging over to the doctor, he looks around the area—noticing how it...wasn't as abandoned-looking than the inside of the school.

he hums, looking ahead to see a taller male, looking up at the glass dome with a hand shielding his eyes to avoid getting blinded by the bright light of the sun.

Zenji smiles, jogging over to the male with the cool coat and goatee.

yo, dude with a beard!

he calls out, gaining the male's attention.

you an Ultimate too?

Zenji inquiries, stopping just in front of him, tilting his head up slightly just to look him in the eyes.

the dude with a beard let out a laugh, smiling to himself while answering,

yeah! I'm guessin' you're one, too?”

Jiro stops in his tracks, seeing these two talk with a bit too much energy for his liking.