02 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2:ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ & ғᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

10 Months Later

"Good Morning,Moon. Sleepy Aera says forcing her eyelids to open fully,she kisses her dog then gets off her bed to do the morning routine,Moon running after her.

"Your Appa left us again. Just like everyday I wake up and there is no one beside me. She pouts sadly. I don't know what to do with him,You know? She says complimenting while walking down the stairs.

Do you think I should start waking up early? She asks looking at Moon in her arms,he cooes which gives Aera an adoring smile. But---- I'm used to wake up late,I never woke up early back at home in Daegu. She says walking to the kitchen. Anyways let's forget about that and read today's note. She giggles while taking the note on the fridge.

I woke up late today so I just made omelette with toast bread,I left in the fridge so you'll heat it. Your Moon didn't bark at me today.... *Thanks*
-Taehyung

"Wow,Moon! You're really understanding me,right? I'm happy that you've stopped annoying your Appa. She says looking at the note with a smile,she likes how the man leaves notes everyday.

He don't like dogs---- actually I don't know if he don't like dogs or he is scared of them." She chuckled while opening the fridge.

Flashback*

It was on their wedding night,Taehyung was so tired,he wanted to sleep like there was no tomorrow.

The day was tiring,he got married in Daegu and left to Seoul the same day. He threw himself on the bed and suddenly heard barks of a dog,he immediately left the bed and lighted the lights on.

His face painted with frighten.

"What's that?" He asked quickly,the dog ogling at him while barking loudly.

"It's a dog,Mr Kim. Aera replied rubbing her eyes with her tiny fist,she was fast asleep when she heard the sudden barking noise. His name is Moon,You don't like him?" She asked hesitantly.

"Ofcourse,I don't. He snapped. I don't want it in my room!" He said firmly,not getting near to the bed.