- one

The dark firmament rose high above the sparkling city, where nighttime calm was slowly spreading. But Seoul, like so many metropolises, is a city that never really sleeps. So it was no miracle that Felix walked down the corridor to the other dorm at around 11 p.m. with feathery steps. Softly, the warm hallway light spilled over his freshly dyed blue hair and workout clothes as he rang the apartment doorbell.

Down the hallway in the other direction, he could hear the elevator open in the silence even before the door swung open with the familiar click and Hyunjin emerged. Probably freshly showered, he still had the towel hanging around his shoulders and the toothbrush between his lips, on which a smile instantly spread.

"Hello, mate," Felix grinned back at him as well.

"Come on in. Your hair looks absolutely fantastic," the dark-haired tried to speak over the toothpaste foam and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Thanks, I think it's a real nice color, too," Felix let the door fall into the lock behind him and carelessly kicked off his shoes before making his way into the living room. He placed the small sports bag next to the sofa as usual and looked at his reflection in the window panes against the backdrop of the dark night: "I even think that this shade of blue could be one of my favorite hair colors."

"It really looks great on you! Didn't find the key again?" it came from the bathroom's direction, even before Hyunjin could be seen again - after all, both Dorms had a spare keycard for the other, but they often acted with them as if they were their own, which is why they were somehow never there when one needed them.

The fresh blue-haired man shook his head as he dropped into the soft couch. Legs intertwined in a cross-legged position, he leaned sideways against the fluffy backrest, "Nope, Changbin still has that one."

"Ah, right," the black-haired nodded as he likewise stepped around the couch table,",Minho should still have yours too - we should swap them back sometime." - he lowered himself into the soft upholstery next to him and gestured to his hair - " Did it take long?"

"Was okay, Seungmin is significantly worse off. Even though we went to the hair salon together and I had some extra conditioning treatment - which works wonders, by the way - he's still sitting there. I think they miscalculated a round of bleach."

Hyunjin grimaced in pity before moving a little closer so that he could easily run his hands through Felix's hair. Pleasantly tender, the latter felt his fingertips run through his hair and a small shiver stole down his spine. "They almost flow through your fingers," Hyunjin smirked as he let his hand linger on the back of Felix's head - only briefly, but too long to justify the touch normally, but just now there were only two of them.

"Right?," Felix said, and rested his hands on Hyunjin's thighs, while Hyunjin leaned relaxed back. And only as if he had now perceived the big picture of him, he raised an eyebrow questioningly, "What's with the gym clothes, anyway?"

But even as he spoke, the Australian could already tell that he knew exactly what he was trying to pull.

"Well~," a sly smile stole onto his lips as his index finger traced slow circles on the fabric of the sweatpants covering Hyunjin's thighs," since Chan, Jisung, and Bin are still at the studio, Seungmin at the hairdresser, and Minho is teaching Jeongin a recipe, I thought you could be my workout buddy today."

Hyunjin groaned theatrically and put his head far back in his neck, "Yongbok, I'm freshly showered ..."

He knew that the black-haired just wasn't that much of a workout person, but he also knew how the taller generally ticked, "Come on, Hyune, please~ You can just take another shower later. Besides, you don't even have to participate, just being there with me is enough for me." Slowly, he raised his head again, but the narrow wrinkle of thought still marked his forehead. Which is why Felix leaned a little further toward him and purred promisingly, "I'll do Pilates with you, too."

It wasn't as if Hyunjin was really denying Felix anything anyway - not as if it wasn't the same the other way around - but he definitely had the taller one with that. Momentarily a gleam passed through his eyes before another sigh escaped his lips. This time, however, it seemed surrendered, and the shorter man knew him long enough to detect a hidden smile. "Well then, enlighten me with what we're going to do."

A little later - or rather an hour, cos they lost track of time like often - Hyunjin pulled the dorm door shut behind them, now equally dressed in light sportswear. "I'm so going to regret this tomorrow," he muttered, half in jest, half serious, as he slid the key into the side pocket of Felix's gym bag. Grinning, Felix swung an arm around him without a care, "We have a free schedule tomorrow, it doesn't get more relaxed than that."

"I know, you little sport freak," Hyunjin teased him as he pressed the elevator button. They would only go down a few floors to the apartment complex owned gym. It was smaller than the one he frequented with the others, but open around the clock and openable with the apartments' keycard. Felix stuck his tongue out at him in the same manner, while the elevator doors opened with a beep.

Not exactly secretly, Felix looked up at Hyunjin while he sat on the floor and tied his hair from a half-bun regularly up. They were halfway through his planned training session and Hyunjin had rolled up the sleeves of his T-shirt so that his arms lay fully exposed. The light from the small overhead lamps, which drew long shadows, set each of his contours in stark contrast. And thus emphasized the black-haired man's lithely moving muscles as he wiped sweat from his face with his T-shirt.

It was a move Felix found attractive anyway, but stunning when done by Hyunjin. Unconsciously, he bit his lip as he flashed the gently emerging six-pack. The low-hanging jogging shorts, exposed the waistband of his boxers just enough to be the perfect tease.

"Like what you see?" teasingly, Hyunjin mimicked Felix's dance move from Charmer, slowly lifting his t-shirt and putting on his signature killer dance look. Felix felt a warm tingle travel from his insides to his fingertips. Outwardly, a surprised laugh escaped him, and he tossed the water bottle to the taller man, "Damn, 'bout one time in the gym and it goes to your head." Still, a caught smirk crept onto his lips and he let himself fall backwards. The floor felt cool and hard against his back as he lay stretched out, closing his eyes.

Hyunjin just grinned before he finished his water bottle and sat down next to him, "Hey, I'm just doing my best here to be the perfect 'gymbro' for you."

"Nope, that's try-hard-behavior."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?", Hyunjin playfully poked him in the side, but the blue-haired just smirked and shrugged his shoulders vaguely.

He felt Hyunjin shifting back and forth next to him. However, he didn't expect to see him leaning over him as soon as he opened his eyes - a hand placed next to his head. Challenging gleam reflected in his eyes and a barely successfully stifled grin on his features, "Me a try-hard or you an easy-to-get?"

Acting huffy, Felix gasped and theatrically held a hand in front of his mouth before, however, letting it slide laxly over Hyunjin's chest towards the crook of his neck. He felt the taller man's pulse vibrate slightly under his fingertips and his eyes dart to his lips, leaning further toward him, barely noticeable. It would be so easy to pull him into a kiss now - so temptingly easy - but instead, he just batted his eyelashes, "Who knows~" 

And there it was, that thin smile that made Felix's heart do somersaults: "I know it, cos I know you."

Suddenly, something rumbled in the front of the gym and Hyunjin abruptly straightened up, while Felix's heart simultaneously skipped a beat - they were still in public - yet he remained lying down, perhaps also out of shock. Not even a second later, a blond man emerged from behind some of the equipment, smiling briefly at them as he walked by.

"That almost would have been it," Felix muttered under his breath.

"What would've?", Hyunjin looked at him innocently, but the smile still hung telltale at the corners of his mouth. Before Felix could have said anything back, he stood up and stretched, "I'll fill our water bottle up for us."

Felix rolled his eyes, even though the gesture wasn't meant seriously, and made a hush-hush motion with his hands, "Yeah yeah, you little innocent thing."

Hyunjin gave him another grin over his shoulder before reaching for the bottle and leaving. Felix watched after him as he stroked his hair back in typical fashion, wondering how he could still look so hot but elegant in a simple t-shirt and gray jogging shorts. And he wondered how long it had really been going on with them, how long he had already fallen hopelessly for him.