= four =

smut warning
 ____________________________

"I know, I can feel it," the taller one murmured as he pressed their lower bodies close together, having the audacity to actually blush. Though so subtle that it could easily have been missed, Felix's eyes were glued to him and had caught the pink hint. Grinning at that, he shook his head just slightly - although a bit of color rose in his cheek himself because of it - before pulling Hyunjin into a kiss.

Because what they were doing here, despite everything, was not a matter of course - of course it wasn't. Sometimes Felix still lay in his bed like an awkward teenager, kicking his legs in the air when he thought about the things he was doing with Hyunjin - his face red, his heart raging, and the corners of his mouth not knowing where to put themselves. But he was happy, he couldn't be happier. To be here with Hyunjin, to feel not only his hot breath, his soft lips, his wet skin, but to feel that they were the same, that they meant the same to each other, that they loved each other.

By now, the shower doors were all fogged up, and the air was heavy in their lungs from the moisture and the sloppy tongue kiss. Gasping, Felix broke it as soon as he felt the startlingly cold tiles at his back - any innocent shame gone that had been in the air a moment ago.

"Fuck, do you know how hot you look right now, Lix?"

Hyunjin's voice was rougher as he pinned him now against the wall - one hand low on his waist, the other on his shoulder. And his gaze, darker, glazed with desire.

A shiver ran through Felix's body as fantasies of what they could do took over his thoughts. One hand still in Hyunjin's hair, he let the other palm slide lightly over Hyunjin's chest, pausing just above his heart to feel it pounding under his skin - to feel how he could get it so out of control.

"Someone is impatient tonight," he finally breathed, half teasing, half aroused. But the steam gave him a sense of discretion and wanting to give himself to Hyunjin immediately - preferably on the spot.

"I'm not the impatient one of the two of us," Hyunjin murmured back, while simultaneously sliding his knee between Felix's legs to press his thigh against his half-hard cock. Felix moaned out an octave too high for his normal vocal use and instinctively pressed his hips against the pressure. "After all, you're the one who's already hard, even though I just joined you."

"Says the one who's already pushed me against the wall in this short time," the blue-haired countered, letting his fingertips continue trailing down Hyunjin's torso.

But the latter ignored him, too busy running his lips and tongue over Felix's damp neck - making every droplet of water that wetted his skin disappear.

The blue-haired willingly tilted his head to the side and couldn't quite stifle his moan as he pushed his hips even further against Hyunjin's thighs to let the familiar electrifying shivers jolt through his body.

But it was nowhere near enough, not when Hyunjin began drawing circles on his hip with his thumbs, not when his teeth ran rough, but not strong enough to leave any marks, over his rapidly pulsing carotid artery. He arched his back and let himself slide more intensely against Hyunjin's thigh as his fingertips sank below Hyunjin's navel. Instantly, he felt goosebumps overcome the black-haired - he knew him, inside out.

Breaking away from the crook of the younger man's neck only to press his lips to his, Hyunjin staggered back a step, sweeping them both away. Closely embraced, they kissed as if they had to and could escape death with that kiss alone, as they pressed against each other in the thickness of the steam - their hands everywhere, yet nowhere enough, the water steadily pouring down over them.