- three

The door opened with the expected high-pitched beep, but what they didn't expect was Chan standing in the dorm hallway.

It took Felix a lot not to widen his eyes too much in shock and jump away from Hyunjin. Instead, they parted from each other as discreetly as possible before pulling the door shut behind them again. "Oh, hey.", grinning, Chan just took off his shoes, his jacket already being thrown over the little distant couch, "Were you guys at the gym?"

"Yup.", Hyunjin waved his hand through his hair, which had rested low - very low - on Felix's hip not a second before.

"Hard to believe, isn't it? I really got Hyune to do a workout with me.", Felix grinned unconcernedly, brushing his shoes off his feet as well.

"I was a bit surprised because I thought you were going to work on your new painting today," Chan laughed, "but well, was it good?"

"I still have all day tomorrow to do it, and I don't think I would have had the muse anyway," Hyunjin replied with a shrug before removing his shoes as well, "But yeah, it was actually okay."

"Why don't you admit it was fun?" grinned Felix, grabbing his gym bag, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Here?" asked Chan as he followed him into the living room area. The blue-haired man just nodded - this was nothing unusual either, both dorms were often used like their own - "You gonna sleep here too then?"

Felix couldn't avoid his gaze darting over to Hyunjin before he shrugged his shoulders wryly, "We'll see. I mean, we're off tomorrow."

"We were thinking about watching a movie tonight or something," Hyunjin added, just finishing up a glass of water in the adjacent kitchen area.

"Sounds nice. I think 3Racha, on the other hand, could spend an allnighter in the studio. We're in the middle of testing something out.", half crinkly, half cheerful, the older Australian stretched.

"Why, what have you got up your sleeve?"

In the meantime, Felix evaporated into the bathroom. It was set up the same as in the other dorm. An equally large ground-level shower with doors that opposed the wide mirroring above the sinks. Likewise, Chan's, Jisung's, Changbin's, and Hyunjin's towels hung scattered throughout the spacious bathroom, as did a stack of unused ones, one of which he grabbed.

He had not expected Chan by any means, a little disappointed he clicked his tongue.

Sighing, he let the clothes slip off his body and undid the hair. Warm and long, the hair fell into his face and blue. Almost forgotten the color, he looked at himself in the mirror. It glowed strongly, even in the dim bathroom light - only the two small lamps above the long mirror shone faintly in a golden yellow tone. Finally, he stroked it back into a tighter topknot, so as not to get his hair wet again right away.

The water, as soon as it hit his skin, was already pleasantly warm, but he turned the temperature up a tad. A pleasant shiver went down his spine, while the glass doors began to mist up.Lost in thought, he let the hot water sprinkle over him, while his mind was once again haunted by Hyunjin and their first time.

It was back at the recording session for Studio Choom's Double Knot, or rather afterward. They had gone back to JYP that same day to have some clarifying conversations. It was a tumultuous time for Straykids and Felix was in way over his head, but the others weren't doing much better.

'

Still, in full attire from the video shoot, they stepped into the hallway while only Chan and Woojin sat with the managers. The stress in the nervous faces written stood at the moment, the release of Clé: Leventar in question. And Felix downright chewed his lip as the door slammed shut behind them - there was nothing they could do now but hope.