Chapter 15

Eunid didn't know how to console the crying Nadia. He felt panic at the same time, he was sad for her.

Why is she crying?

"Is there something wrong? Is there something I can do to help?" He worriedly asked.

Her tears continued to fall and she kept crying as if she couldn't hear him at all.

"Sister Nadia." He tapped her shoulder.

"..."

Suddenly, the waterworks stopped. Nadia's crying halted.

Her dry gaze landed on him as if she regained her composure. Nadia wiped her shameful tears and her eyes looked dead.

"Sister..?"

"Eunid."

"Yes?"

"Forget what you saw. Leave." She uttered in a low voice.

"What? But-"

"I said f'cking leave!" She raged.

Surprised and at the same time confused, Eunid didn't have a choice except to do as she says.

"Sorry..."

*Clack*

"...."

*Sigh..*

With a heavy heart, Nadia sighed.

She couldn't believe that she had to let Eunid see that side of her. And she was even asking him for help.

How could he even help her?

Could he even help her?

Could he... help her?

"...."

Nadia never really thought about asking anyone for help.

And even if she did, they wouldn't believe it in the end. Her story would be too insane to believe in.

"I'm so sick of this."

Although Nadia never thought about asking for help, deep inside, she really, really, wants someone to help her with the sh't she's going through. She hoped someone would end it.

Whether she would die or not, she just wants this never-ending loop to stop.

She has already tried everything she could think of.

"Oh. That's right."

Suddenly, there's one thing that crossed her mind.

.
.
.

"What brought you here, Lady Nadia?" Nitro lazily looked at her.

"Where is his highness? And Trisha as well."

"It's "Princess" Trisha for you, Lady Nadia." Cain corrected.

"Right, Princess Trisha. Where are they?"

"Why are you looking for them?" Cain frowned. He doesn't know why, but everytime he sees Nadia, his blood is always boiling.

"I just have a small favor."

"If it's small, then I can do it for you. No need to bring his highness on this." Nitro added.

"No no no, you don't understand. You, Cain, his highness, and Princess Trisha.. it has to be all of you."

"What is it that you want to do?" Cain asked.

If Nadia remembered it correctly, she always died through the hands of the main leads.. as well as her own. But her point is,

She hasn't experienced being killed by the main leads all at once.

"That's right.. the four of you needs to do it. I have to see it for myself." She mumbled. She wanted results right away. "Where are they?"

*Creaak*

As the door opened, Kahill and Trisha's appearance were shown.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kahill frowned when he saw Nadia.

"Your highness, I have a favor. Please, only the four of you can do it to me." She knelt in front of him.

Nadia's appearance was that of a madwoman. Her eyes were out of focus and her actions seemed a little crazy..

"What are you on right now?" Kahill grimaced.

"Right. I brought these."

Nadia took out four daggers from her pockets.

"What are you doing?!" Kahill put Trisha behind him and Cain and Nitro immediately showed caution.

"Wait! Before assume anything, I'm not here to harm any of you. I promise! I just really want to ask you for a favor. Please hear me out."

Nadia had a good feeling somehow.

Deep in her mind, she had this premonition that something would change once all the main leads would kill her at once. Her instincts were strong.

'If something doesn't happen this time, I swear I'm gonna kill everyone in this world.'

"Your highness." Nitro looked at him, awaiting his order.

"...Let's hear it."

"Great!" Nadia clapped happily.

"I know it's gonna sound crazy when I say it but trust me, it's also for your own good." Nadia muttered as she distributed all the daggers to each one of them.

Nadia knows that she's beyond saving but she had to see the results from her own crazy theory.

*Giggle*

All four were confused as they noticed her giggling.

"Right. Now, kill me." She smiled.

"What?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Lady Nadia, are you okay?"

"Are you in your right mind?"

"Kill me, all at once. Do I still have to explain it? I want all of you to stab and kill me altogether at the same time. Is it that hard?" She tilted her head.

Nitro was about to throw the dagger away but Nadia stopped him before he could. "You better not throw it."

"Ah, right. Forgive me. Was it too crazy to deem it as a small favor? I apologize." Nadia bowed elegantly.

Now, they were confused.

"These dumb motherf'ckers. Sigh..."

Nadia took out another dagger on her own.

"If you don't kill me at once, I'm going to kill Trisha." She smiled.

"!!!"

"Put that down!" Kahill commanded.

"No way." She teased.

Nadia jovially hopped towards Trisha knowing that they would have to stab her sooner or later.

"Stab me at once or our beloved Trisha will die."

Before Nadia could get one step closer towards Trisha, her steps stopped.

"Urk.."

Blood came out of her mouth... and she was smiling.

While Nitro stabbed her from behind, Cain stabbed her front stomach. Kahill stabbed her neck and Trisha stabbed her heart out of fear and shock.

She already predicted that they won't kill her that easily so she had to use the "Trisha" card for her wish to happen.

"Haha-"

*Thud*